i want tips for increasing page like on facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbglobal

Yellow Belt
Hello friends,
actually i am new on Facebook and i make a page on Facebook that is online grocery store and want to increase the like.
so guys tell me the tips to increase the like of Facebook page.

Last edited by a moderator:

josephvincent

White Belt
i want tips for increasing page like on facebook

• [*]Increase the counts of related users
    [*]Use quality images

• Respond to your user comments
    [*]Share related information
    [*]Add the Facebook page if you have blogger, or other web 2.0 sites.

aidenruse

White Belt
I think the best ways to increase 'Likes' on Facebook are....

- Share quality content on your Facebook page
- Invite People of precise interest & Engage with Them
- Use your Facebook page at other ethical sources like article, web 2.0, guest posting etc...

kimsmith

White Belt
For increasing likes the page visit and shares must be more.. Exchange of likes will also be helpfull...:bump:

gracerivas

White Belt
Add your facebook like page box on your web site or blog. You can also promote your fb page to your other social media account. You should also update your facebook page timeline on a regular basis with new posts, updates, pictures, interesting news and polls

Danielmartin040

Yellow Belt
Hi for increase the page likes so increase the count of related user, submit related image and content, content should be useful and unique.respond your comment and update details daily basis.

Aryankhanna

White Belt
add content to your page time to time
suggest it to your friends
tag your friends in page's post
like it, share it.
add some attractive content

Alamin Chowdhury

Yellow Belt
This is an interesting topic and I would like to share my views.

If you are maintaining an online grocery store and trying to get likes to your shop's Facebook fan page, the first thing you must do is email your existing customers. In the email, convey them about your page and ask them to like it to get all the latest product and service updates from now on. If they are your happy customers, they will surely do this and often visit your page to check updates. They will also share your page link with their friends and this will increase your likes and add new fans to your page.

So post regularly in your page, and try to come up with attractive product images and their specifications that attracts your fans and most importantly do reply to their comments. An active interaction with your fans proves that your page is active and they can soon get any sort of help if needed. This is a proven method believe me and it has worked for many I have seen.

Good Luck

Nittish Sharma

Yellow Belt
Be an active user
Invite your friends
Make Contests on your page
Make regular postings
Put your facebook page badget on all of your websites and blogs
Use attractive images

aratiseo

White Belt
First you must add increasingly associates who're interested and likes your products and services then you definitely submit extra publish in your Face Book page after which you could get extra likes.

Last edited:

addnetit

White Belt
I suggest you to make a strategy first, so that you will be aware about your postings.
Such planned postings will attract more likes.

NodePacket

Yellow Belt
You can also promote your fb page to your other social media account. You should also update your facebook page timeline on a regular basis with new posts, updates, pictures, interesting news and polls

sourabh_kr

Yellow Belt
If you want to increase Facebook likes then make more friends and followers, and post content with pictures or video and reply to your visitors comment. Post regularly basis.

Try to share engaging content on your Facebook page which your audience really need.
Post entertaining content and make them enjoy your updates. When people will start engaging in your shares then will also start sharing , liking and commenting on your posts on Facebook which will help you to increase genuine likes on your Facebook Page. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.