Help Me/Question I Want To Change My Current Hosting Company

Wesley Daniel

I have 7 sites and want to change my current hosting company. So if you have any recommendation, which is the best web hosting company and How i be able to change my web hosting from my present hosting company. Again need to take hosting where i can stop my everything areas. please give me idea.

bharath

Staff member
There are so many web hosting service providers that fulfill to your requirements, why not use Bluehost, Crocweb, Hostgator. You have not described whether you are getting more visitors or less, but what I suggest is, use a Managed VPS from top companies that makes you happy

masterbusiness

Content Writer
I was formerly with Hostgator and the customer service and support there has become horrible. I have just recently moved from Hostgator to Stablehost. I would try Stablehost if I were you. I really like them.

mayur sharma

White Belt
I would recommend you Rackbank datacenters as they provide free migration ,high quality server with 24/7 support and 99.98% network uptime guarantee. Hope they will help you with your problem.

RADHESHYAM GUPTA

White Belt
I think go-daddy is the best for you Because it's provide Full technical support in 24*7 and a highly security. It's also provide the over 130 application included like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal. And DDos protection in one click you can buy additional resource. It is so easy to Godaddy control panel and start only 99rs per month.

Swati Mishra

Content Writer
I think you should try hostgator.com they have good pricing for now. Also, if you have tight budget you can try webhostingpad.com, they are the best and cheapest hosting solution provider.

Prasoon Arora

White Belt
There are so many web hosting companies out there. GoDaddy, Big Rock, Yahoo Small Business. Decide on the basis of your requirement. Most of them provide support and also provide site designing tools. Some hosting providers are country specific and give good offers. First see if you have in your country as well.

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
I recommend Hawkhost because they are cheap and the server speed is fast. My site was attacked by a group of hackers from Indonesia but when I contacted their customer support by opening a ticket support, they quickly response to the issue and my site was back up in no time.

Rackend

All recommendations should be based on your preferences. What location is needed? How much visitors are your sites receiving? What is your budget?

Oksi86

Depends on your requirements - how much resources do you need approximately (disk space, bandwidth etc.), which software/CMS/scripts you are using for your websites (e.g., if you are using live chat on your website, it would be more reasonable to order VPS or dedicated server, as on shared servers most hosting providers do not allow it).
I would recommend you to try Hostony.com hosting services - they are reliable, provide high level of customer support and different kinds of hosting service to satisfy certain customers' needs (web hosting, reseller hosting, VPS, dedicated servers). Moreover, recently they have launched sale of new powerful SSD-VPS at affordable prices

hynds

There're many big guys in domain industry that you can rely on, however according to me, there're 3 big guys that I usually use to invest a large number of domain on them. 3 of them are Godaddy and Namecheap and Domain dot com

With Godaddy, I usually get big discounts via email, the most percent discount I've got are 40% off, 30% off and 25% off on new orders. More, they have a very professional and comfortable control panel that can help me much in domain management. Very easy to transfer or renew when I need to do. When my domains get expiring, I've always get notification by them, that's very good. For their coupons, you can visit here to get Godaddy coupon just only for $0.99 active and latest

With Namecheap, they have a very good and friendly support team that can help you almost instantly, I've contact them many times and each time was let me very happy and rate them 5 stars in supporting. Namecheap also give monthly coupons that can help you save 25% off on your hosting, VPS purchasing and 10% off on domain transfer/purchase. For their coupons, you can visit here to get Namecheap coupon 10% off domain active and latest

With Domain .com, they also usually offer many good discounts for domain .com, .net, .org...they're commonly flash sales that take place in a short time. Their services are also good with fast and friendly support. If you want to buy, you need hurry to catch their flash sale that end up very fast. For their coupons, you can visit here to get Domain.com coupon active and latest

So I would like to recommend 3 domain registrars to you. I hope this helps.

Good luck to you!

LusoVPS

Yellow Belt
Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it’s a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.

VakDam

Banned
Plans which webhostingbuzz.com provides can be suitable the needs of many webmasters with a tight budget.
Support is always ready to help and uptime is high.

Jeanetmedc

Does the host publish the monthly prices or the ones for 2 years because this shows there openness about pricing because while I was searching for a good host I saw great prices being published but when I looked closer you had to sign up for 2 years to get the great price. If you went on a month to month basis the price can be nearly 50% higher.

triya

I have 7 sites and want to change my current hosting company. So if you have any recommendation, which is the best web hosting company and How i be able to change my web hosting from my present hosting company. Again need to take hosting where i can stop my everything areas. please give me idea.
Many web hosts provide free migration service from the former host, so I would suggest you to subscribe with such hosts to get migrated easily . I would suggest you to go with scopehosts as they provide SSD hosting services providing complete migration assistance.

hynds

There're many big guys in domain industry that you can rely on, however according to me, there're 3 big guys that I usually use to invest a large number of domain on them. 3 of them are Godaddy and Namecheap and Domain dot com

With Godaddy, I usually get big discounts via email, the most percent discount I've got are 40% off, 30% off and 25% off on new orders. More, they have a very professional and comfortable control panel that can help me much in domain management. Very easy to transfer or renew when I need to do. When my domains get expiring, I've always get notification by them, that's very good. For their coupons, you can visit here to get Godaddy coupon just only for $0.99 active and latest

With Namecheap, they have a very good and friendly support team that can help you almost instantly, I've contact them many times and each time was let me very happy and rate them 5 stars in supporting. Namecheap also give monthly coupons that can help you save 25% off on your hosting, VPS purchasing and 10% off on domain transfer/purchase. For their coupons, you can visit here to get Namecheap coupon 10% off domain active and latest

With Domain .com, they also usually offer many good discounts for domain .com, .net, .org...they're commonly flash sales that take place in a short time. Their services are also good with fast and friendly support. If you want to buy, you need hurry to catch their flash sale that end up very fast. For their coupons, you can visit here to get Domain.com coupon active and latest

So I would like to recommend 3 domain registrars to you. I hope this helps.

Good luck to you!
Besides 3 guys I mentioned above, there are more 2 providers that are worth to use, they're GreenGeeks and Bluehost. I think that if you want to change, try to go with them.

Jostik

Check out services from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com.
They have plans which are suitable for the greater part of the web masters containing a great amount of on-demanded resources.

saurabh mathur

There are many web hosting companies available in the market to host your website. But, I am personally familiar with the services of Microhost company, they are really providing best hosting service for their customers and thus resolves each issues on time. They are available for 24*7 technical support. Good up time and reliable services provided to their customers. You can try up the service support of this company. I am sure you will definitely get best result.