Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question I Want To Rank 3rd Party Website Into Google 1st Page

Discussion in 'General Business Topics' started by dailyguthealth, Sep 21, 2017.

1. dailyguthealth

dailyguthealth New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi every one
    I want to rank my 3rd party website into google 1st page
    But i am not sure how can do on page for this link
    please give me suggestion for doing that

Waiting for reply

2. RamKumar

RamKumar New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    hi if you want do then you can use onpage seo and offpage seo . google is gave 35 % work on seo and 65% offpage seo. use that work and you will get on 1 page and right now i am working on how to #get my love back

3. Raj Gawdi

Raj Gawdi Website Laten Maken en Logo Ontwerpen
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    You need admin details for ON-page. You can not do anything without that

4. John Philip

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
  5. RH-Calvin

Red Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    Follow good on page and off page techniques for your 3rd party website to help rank it higher in search engines.

6. Namita Kulkarni

Namita Kulkarni New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    What I understood from your thread description is you are willing to rank your third party submission sites in Google 1st page.

Achieving this goal is not difficult if you are looking forward to rank your social media profiles, and micro blogging sites. You need to have your brand name in the third party sites, so that whenever any person is searching for your brand probably 10 - 20 SERP positions will be acquired by third party submission sites.