djweb

You can sign up on Flippa to sell your domain.

Also, I couldn't get a price on your website via any of the online domain pricing websites, which is a major red flag. It was mainly because your site was returning "server unavailable" error. I would check that before trying to sell.

Abdul Halim

Hello Asifur Rahman Rakib ,
You tell that you will sell domain. How do money you sell domain? I want to buy domain, If you sell normal rate. But it is easily to me.

Vinaya

What are you asking for your domain? How old is your domain? You can sell your domain via domain marketplace. The one that I can suggest yiu at this moment is namecheap marketplace. This is a good place to buy sell domain

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
I am sure you meant to say solely the domain for sell. What is your asking price for this domain?
Maybe, i can chase you some serious buyers or play a good mediator role helping you selling it.

dcristo

Content Writer
You should have included the domain name in the title of this thread. You might want to try selling the name on dnforum as well.

sunshine

Blue Belt
Biggest marketplace to sell domains are sedo and flippa. Moreover, reliable and serious buyers also comes on different top quality forums so you even try there.

bharath

Your domain is two words one is related to health and the other is install. Can you tell me why you choose install word as it is suitable only with technology domains where software word works.

Check with some online appraisal sites and see what is the worth for this domain.

Prasoon Arora

White Belt
You may put your domain to the websites who provide services related to domains. As checked your domain , you Registered On December 24, 2015 ,so your domain would be treated as new.However, you may also consult with your service provider if they provide domains for auction as that can be more favorable to you and can help you in getting more money for your domain.

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
I do not understand what is the problem with the OP and he is not agreed to provide the domain URL he is supposed to sell. I even offered him openly to provide me URl via PM or here so i can help him selling his domains if he really has a domain to sell with ownership.

sunshine

Blue Belt
I do not understand what is the problem with the OP and he is not agreed to provide the domain URL he is supposed to sell. I even offered him openly to provide me URl via PM or here so i can help him selling his domains if he really has a domain to sell with ownership.
May be he is just started a thread for general discussion and for passing the time, not for real selling domain.

briannagodess

Hi! Good luck on selling your domain! I can suggest a few domain selling sites:

1. Sedo

2. Flippa

3. Aftermarket

4. Hunting Moon

5. Brand Bucket

Since your domain is health related, that can surely attract customers. If you just put some content in it and have a bit of traffic, I'm certain that there will be more interested customers. But still, it's a good name, good luck again!

sunshine

Blue Belt
Hi! Good luck on selling your domain! I can suggest a few domain selling sites:

1. Sedo

2. Flippa

3. Aftermarket

4. Hunting Moon

5. Brand Bucket

Since your domain is health related, that can surely attract customers. If you just put some content in it and have a bit of traffic, I'm certain that there will be more interested customers. But still, it's a good name, good luck again!
Sure, by adding some useful and interested stuff related to niche and getting some traffic by doing SEO will helps a lot to sell this domain easily at some good price.

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
Does it have any valid traffic or income earnings. If you have traffic /income, you must provide screenshot proof in your listing to get people to become interested in making an offer. Without traffic/earnings, it can be difficult to sell it.

Swati Mishra

Content Writer
The website has a default WordPress theme and a default "Hello World" post. The domain has 2 drop and the OP get this domain on 24th December 2015 and recreated or lets say will create a website.
Domain has no SEO value at all, neither it sounds a premium domain by any means.
I assume $5 is the maximum he could asked for on the day all luck moved towards him.