Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question I Wish To Be Freelancer

Discussion in 'Freelancer Forum' started by Abdul Halim, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Abdul Halim

White Belt

Ratings:
    +4 / -0
    I want to be freelancer. Who are you help me to be freelancer. Many days ago from my wish to be freelancer. If I can freelancer it for me very useful. Please help me!

2. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    You want to be a freelancer? First of all, what are your skills or specialties you know in the internet? In freelancing, you need to learn and develop your skills first like article writing, forum posting and moderating, designing, programming, on and off-page SEO, data entry and so on. These are the different skill sets that you need to develop, but just don't master them all at the same time. Just pick one skill at a time, master it first before you apply any freelancing job for good. This is what I usually do years ago when I started freelancing on Digital Point Forums and Warrior Forums. Just my two cents guys.

3. Abdul Halim

White Belt

Ratings:
    +4 / -0
    You are very much thanks to answer of my topics. I would know a lot of things from your answer. I hope that you will help me tomorrow. I believe that you know a lot of things about freelance.

4. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    He knows everything, just confirm what type of works you know? If you have any skills, then tell here so we all can assist to you further. The more skills, more jobs will be at your way.

5. patrickkenyi

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +4 / -0
    Very recently I started doing freelance work and it has proved to be very rewarding. At first I didn't believe that you could consistently earn a substantial income just from freelance work but really I just had not been exposed to some of the good sites. I am currently a member of Freelancer but if you find it difficult to get jobs there, you can try iWriter where you don't have to bid for the jobs, it is much easier to make money there than many people think.

6. Abdul Halim

White Belt

Ratings:
    +4 / -0
    Thanks patrickkenyi,
    I am very glad to see your advice. If I can earn more money from twitter, it is easy to earn money. But I want to be a big freelancer. For this reasons to do many work different sides.

7. Doominic anderson

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +21 / -0
    That's a good idea to become a freelancer and work for yourself but there are some important things which have to do some homework.
    First you have to make a list of your skills on which you will try to get projects from freelancing sites,if you don't have much knowledge first increase your skills.
    You have to choose freelancing sites like Freelancer,Guru,Upwork e.t.c and make a good profile and bid on the projects related to your skills.

8. justiinn

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +28 / -0
    Freelancer is best to show your skills and to work for yourself,not for your boss,not for bonus etc. if you dont know much about freelancing sites then first you learn SEO tactics but if you have enough knowledge regarding the topic you choose to work on freelancer.Then you can easily work on freelancer and can easily earn money.but for that your profile should be good enough to attract the company/employee.

9. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    Twitter is not a simple thing to do tasks as you have to be more skilled. You should try small jobs on forums or micro niche workers sites as they are easily acceptable to you.
    You should learn something by reading here daily, then apply for jobs that suitable to your knowledge. Get some good feedback in order to gain more tasks.

10. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    Being a freelancer is a very brave yet practical choice. As a freelancer you have to be prepared and make sure that you are equipped with enough computer and internet skills. It is also important that as you do your freelancing work, you continuously improve yourself to gain more skills.

11. terryse

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I am a freelancer myself, and my advice to you is to start and experience writing in order to boost your learning curve of what it takes to be a freelancer . What matters is to start practicing and earning in the online world and learn from your mistakes along the way.

12. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    I think you want to work from freelancer.
    For start you career as a freelancer make a freelancer account fill all information that required in your account, it must be fill until your profile is complete 100%.
    After completion your profile, upgrade your account as a freelancer Plus member. it's first month free but after first month you need to Pay 490 rupees per month.

13. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    If you want to be a freelancer then you have to do some task . First create your profile on freelancing websites when you create your profile please keep these things in mind profile should be complete. Add information about your skill and experience if any it is must . After the bidding the project visit the website regularly for updates.

14. RADHESHYAM GUPTA

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    If you want to be a freelancer first off all you have a valid email id and valid mobile no., After that make a account on freelancer with your name and all your information such as your skills, your interest and also make a Paypal account or any online payment process account and link your credit or debit card in your account for withdraw the money.

15. Swati Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +105 / -0

Your wish to become a freelancer cannot let you be unless you have some skills to show to the world and to the people whom with you wish to work. You cannot be a freelancer if are not able to provide some work that need to be majorly given on the freelancing websites.

16. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    Freelancing online jobs may be a part time work that let you earn some extra income. But you should not rely on online jobs if you haven't pull in enough earnings to sustain all your expenses. Don't quit your day job just yet.

17. VIVEK KUMAR

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    If you choose your carrier as a freelancer then you can continue your another work along with your job. Another works means if you want to continue your higher degree. In freelancing you can also attend you class because you can do you job at any time. Overall you have more freedom as compare to company job.