My Suggestion Ideas About Logo Design

sunshine

Yellow Belt
Greetings to All,
When it comes to design a logo for your business or company, keep in mind that there is no Best logo design but a logo is your own idea that works. You can't simply say that this logo is not good and this is very good. It always referential and depends on company, websites and individuals. There are certain things you should take care while having logo one is the color combination, other size etc. You must also keep in mind that logo should say about your company or object and not just any things.
Have a Nice Day!

Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt
Hello sunshine,
Thanks for explaining in details about the how a logo should be and need to be developed. For many people like me who is not perfect in designing would like to counterpart this phase from experts.

Yes, i would have a logo on my mind, the color, design and it looks but giving it a try to someone experts is much better than develop yourself when you have no idea to develop a logo :(

Last edited:

Swati Mishra

Yellow Belt
logo is design for good reason ,logo shows the first impression of company.For logo design check out website for inspiration. Some people who are not able to design the logo himself hire a company and this is the only way they can achieve this task done.

I also believe hiring good logo designing company and give their expert a chance can give us the best logo designed from them.

masterbusiness

Yellow Belt
You bring upon good points. I think every logo is different and it does depend on the individual or company. But, the color you choose is very important as each color has a certain meaning. Coming up with logos for your business is a creative and fun process; just make sure your logo is original.

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
Yellow Belt
You have a good point here @sunshine. I do agree that there is no perfect logo design, and we can't say that it's good or bad. To generate those logo design ideas, we have to simply think outside of the box or be creative. There's no perfect logo designer as well. During the time that my family business was still on planning stage, my dad hired logo designers to design different logo variations and compare. I would also suggest that we might do the same thing, but only if it's up to you. Before we name our official logo for the business, we should always get feedback or votes from others on what logo should we use.

Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt
I like to design the logos more relevant to the client business instead of playing with calligraphy because I guess your logo should speak of your business..

chowringhee

White Belt
Yes logo is identity so it should be eye caching and should be understood its meaning. these points is must for designing the logo.

Pooja Sharma

Yellow Belt
Logo is the image of your business. Most of the times people use the first letter of the name of their business in their logos. With an image add a good line as a moto of your business like it should be a signature line. There is no limitation is ideas of designing logos and it should always depict your work

sunshine

Yellow Belt
@Pooja Sharma Sure good looking logo can boost your online business image among all over your targeted community. A simple brand logo can represent and market your vast business at a glance.

Last edited: