Help Me/Question If Web Crawlers Are Not Used By Search Engines

Doominic anderson

White Belt
We all know about the functions of web crawlers and it is used by search engines for spidering as a means of providing up-to-date data.

My question is in terms of web crawlers,if web crawlers are not used by search engines,is it affects the search engine's working or not?

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
Well, a good question if they don't have this existing tool.
Our jobs become more crucial if we find to index our pages and posts we might be submitting our posts and pages to somewhere in search engines supported tools like Google offered webmaster tool.
the worst part is, what we have now, the SE's crawler that indexed more than we desired independently would become harder for us to get our pages/posts to offer to get indexed.

steve taylor

White Belt
Web crawlers are used by the search engine to find information of any website as much as possible . It helps to search engine to indexed the web pages of the website. If crawlers are not used by the search engine then we have to submit each and every links to the search engine manually for indexing that become very crucial task.

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
Web crawler is an essential part of the search engine, its job is to follow the links, scan them and add them into the index. It is easy for search engine to crawl plain HTML sites but harder on other complicated pages such as flash, dynamic content and animations. This is because search engine crawler does not see the page the same way as human does. Without a web crawler, new pages cannot get indexed and found by users on the internet.

Swati Mishra

Content Writer
If web crawlers were not used by the search engines i am sure there will be self help process. We would have been engaged letting search engines each and everything has been done and doing to be noticed and get indexed.