My 2 Cents I'm feeling lucky button...

Status
Not open for further replies.

link8r

Yellow Belt
It's probably the longest lasting feature after the "Search button". Gotta admit - Google was fairly sh*t before they invented that search button

Muhammad Rizwan

Content Writer
This button is one of the features of Google that makes it different from other search engines. If you think the keyword you have entered is accurate. And it will take you to the site you are looking for then you can simply click on I'm Feeling Lucky button. What it will do? It will just take you to the site which is ranked on that keyword. Mostly we are not taken to our desired site. However for a researcher who knows the right keyword for a site. He can easily use this feature for his benefit.

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
I've seen it on Google homepage for a very long time but never bother to click on it. If you click on the I'm feeling lucky button, the text of the button will change. I think the button is just there for fun.

networld

This button is one of the features of Google that makes it different from other search engines. If you think the keyword you have entered is accurate. And it will take you to the site you are looking for then you can simply click on I'm Feeling Lucky button. What it will do? It will just take you to the site which is ranked on that keyword. Mostly we are not taken to our desired site. However for a researcher who knows the right keyword for a site. He can easily use this feature for his benefit.
I think you summarized it well.

That means if you are confident of the text you entered in the search box, just click on this button and you will be taken directly to the website. That means you don't have to go through all search results. On clicking the button Google will take you to the website which is the first result generated through this.

Now the feature is almost dead as you can get the results within no time and there is no need to use this feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.