Help Me/Question Importance Of Images In Seo

cortana

Everyone knows that images give a better presentation to anything and Google likes good looking blogs or websites. I heard that if the pictures are not available for reuse, they would penalize you so I wouldn't go around on Google Images just to search for your niche and paste the image on your site since it is risky. I just want to know that should is copy images from google for my website or I need to hire a professional designer?
Before you begin saying things that may or may not be true, you should link to a source to validate your claim.

I have not ever heard anything like this and I've done websites for 15 years.

Just because you hear something, it doesn't make it true. You need to back this up with a valid source.

Do you have a source to this info?

masterbusiness

Content Writer
Optimize your images for SEO and gain a competitive advantage on Google.You include images in your articles to get people to read your text. Well-chosen images also strengthen your message.

Alexandoy

@Alexandoy Your posting of personal captured images not necessary all the time, I think so. Sometimes there need to be images in the post that are taken by professional photographer or professional designer.
My main concern in using my own photographs in my articles is the proprietary rights. I have attended several conventions of Intellectual Property Office and some were even sponsored by WIPO (World Intellectual Property Office). There it was discussed topics like the consequences when you use intellectual property without permission. And since I have countless of photographs in my archive so that's where I search for a relevant photo for my article or for any other posts that needed an image. At least my mind is clear of any threat or complaint of infringement of rights on images.

sunshine

Content Writer
My main concern in using my own photographs in my articles is the proprietary rights. I have attended several conventions of Intellectual Property Office and some were even sponsored by WIPO (World Intellectual Property Office). There it was discussed topics like the consequences when you use intellectual property without permission. And since I have countless of photographs in my archive so that's where I search for a relevant photo for my article or for any other posts that needed an image. At least my mind is clear of any threat or complaint of infringement of rights on images.
Sure, if you have countless photographs so there is no need to you for searching and collecting more pictures from internet or any other source. Anyway its your good decision to use only your own photos to be safe in all aspects.

suzzi winget

White Belt
As we know images in any page or in any site attracts our eyes..You can use images in seo as it helps in getting more visitors in your website or in other seo project like in article writing...
it helps in improving your SEO..and it would be better if you take images that is far different from all the others or you can change some colour,brightness, background etc so that it easily entice the visitors..

sunshine

Content Writer
As we know images in any page or in any site attracts our eyes..You can use images in seo as it helps in getting more visitors in your website or in other seo project like in article writing...
it helps in improving your SEO..and it would be better if you take images that is far different from all the others or you can change some colour,brightness, background etc so that it easily entice the visitors..
Yes uniqueness of the photos is the basic point to catch visitors and to stay there for a long period and it can be done by adding unique pictures that has not been added or seen before.

steve taylor

White Belt
Human mind are easily recognize and remember image and video this concept is scientifically proved. So most important thing is how to decorate you article to give it attractive look .If article contain attractive image then that article like by most people .Note that image should be create by according to article and it should be unique .

RADHESHYAM GUPTA

White Belt
No my suggesion is you should not to copy a image from google or any where because unique content or unique image is really genuine but duplicate or bad content is bad it's not impressive for your website.
So i suggest you should hire a professional designer for the creating image.

niranjan kumar

White Belt
A lot of importance of image in search engine optimization, because google always show some images in search result. So you can optimize you website using image sharing. There are a lot of image sharing website, where you can post or share your image. They also provide backlink of your website.

Swati Mishra

Content Writer
Images play a good role in seo life cycle of a website. You need to optimize your images and make sure it looks an average appealing to search engines and so the audience out there.
Optimized images always bring you traffic and at the same time backlinks.

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
If possible, you should use your own camera to take the photo instead of Googling for the images. Using your own photo can help your image to rank better on the Google image search. And I believe that using your own original image can also help you to get better ranking position on Google. You can put watermark on the image to prevent people from copying it.

VIVEK KUMAR

White Belt
If we compare the mode of delivering information to client, like video, image, and text. Videos have more priority than image as well as text. and we compare image and text then image have more priority in term of understanding the any concept. If we include a image in the article then the themes of content is recognized without reading the content of article and it attract the more and more readers.

Andaman

If you have the opportunity to add your own image, please do so. Your team page needs pictures of your team, not this dude on the right or one of his stock photo friends. Off topic: let alone that the dude might need a haircut.