My Suggestion Importance Of Social Bookmarking

sunshine

Blue Belt
Social bookmarking has an important role in SEO. It’s the fact that by use of bookmarking you can enhance your web pages on different top ranked social book marking sites on the Internet with the help of your desired tags or keywords. From an SEO point of view it is significant as Search Engine regularly crawls these websites and hence by bookmarking recent posts on some high ranked Social bookmarking sites there are more chances to get crawled faster. Moreover its a great way in link building for web presence and promoting a business on the Internet as a lot of unique visitors around there all the time. Moreover, if the social bookmarking sites allow dofollow links, so this benefit will also help your search engine optimization tasks and you can get effective results.

Vinaya

I am on couple of social bookmarking sites. However, I am not active on these social bookmarking sites. It is really difficult to give time to all kinds of sites. Having said that I also believe that social bookmarking sites are a great content discovery platform and we can drive traffic to our content.

sunshine

Blue Belt
I am on couple of social bookmarking sites. However, I am not active on these social bookmarking sites. It is really difficult to give time to all kinds of sites. Having said that I also believe that social bookmarking sites are a great content discovery platform and we can drive traffic to our content.
Sure the effective results of social bookmarking for publishers of news sites, blogs, and other websites are outstanding. These online services which allow users to store and share Internet bookmarks and play a very significant role in improving search engine ranking of your sites.

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
Getting social means you have reach to the social and to your potential customers. It drives traffic as well as enhance your website online presence over the internet. Social bookmarking is now been highly acceptable by everyone and the success is really meets the goals by using it in adequate manner.

bharath

I was using them long back for better ranking in Google and most of them are Do follow sites during those days. I see a lot of them went down and some them became Nofollow. After all these things they drive some traffic to our sites easily.
Some of new social bookmarking sites have paid subscription options where we need to pay for a month or year. The last one I used was kingged and the site has sent a lot of visitors to my blog during the last year.

sunshine

Blue Belt
I was using them long back for better ranking in Google and most of them are Do follow sites during those days. I see a lot of them went down and some them became Nofollow. After all these things they drive some traffic to our sites easily.
Some of new social bookmarking sites have paid subscription options where we need to pay for a month or year. The last one I used was kingged and the site has sent a lot of visitors to my blog during the last year.
Its is fact that by passing of time, a lot of ups and down occurs in websites parameters. So don't worry that your links goes down or changed into nofollow, it happens with all, with me too. Paid subscription options are reliable but not everybody can afford paid backlinks so there are a lot free and good worth social book mark sites still available which gives you dofollow.links with huge traffic.

bharath

Its is fact that by passing of time, a lot of ups and down occurs in websites parameters. So don't worry that your links goes down or changed into nofollow, it happens with all, with me too. Paid subscription options are reliable but not everybody can afford paid backlinks so there are a lot free and good worth social book mark sites still available which gives you dofollow.links with huge traffic.
So what are the best bookmarking sites presently that you are using, I am looking to do with all of them, even they were new to the market.
Did you got any decent traffic like hundred's per day from any social bookmarking sites? I may think my list gone dead as it was 2 years back used them.

masterbusiness

Content Writer
With social bookmarking, it is possible to experience immediate traffic. It is also the best venue to promote products or services since a lot of people are now gathering at various bookmarking sites.