News/ Info Innocent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick

Yellow Belt
wow...that is an interesting verdict. I don't think i know enough evidence to decide wether i think it's correct or not though! I have learned not to trust the sensationalist media coverage that is often the only information we get about things, especialy high-profile US trials, like this!

coolgreen44

Yellow Belt
Yea, all i really no is what i saw him say on a tv interview and that was enought to make me think he is crazy..drinking beer with kids and sleeping in bed with them..

Viper

Yellow Belt
I think that he is a innocent man, he is a kid himself in his head and he is trying to make kids have the childhood that he didnt have, as he was beaten as a kid, good for him, hes free and desrved!

Patrick

Yellow Belt
That is what he would like you to think but surely all (or at least a lot) of people who commit crimes are convinced that they are doing nothing wrong..?

coolgreen44

Yellow Belt
Well since you seem fine with him let him be your nabhor(or how ever you spell that)
Scared no that he might be your nabhor

wigzall

Yellow Belt
would you let your kids sleep with a man nicknamed wako???and has his own theme park in the garden and look like a zombie??even to get money not any sane pple would well would you????huh huh??????no i wouldnt think so...unless your a retarded fish monger....

Status
Not open for further replies.