Instant approval directories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
When submitting to paid web directories, I tend to get excited and submit more than I intend to when the directory is instant approval and I see the site I have just submitted listed immediately, does anyone else have this felling?

Do you run and instant approval directory? add the url to this post if you like.

scriptbazaar

Yellow Belt
yeah i have it too when i submit a link and its approved instantly i feel excited and submit all my other websites one by one.

darkstar_tfd

Yellow Belt
those kinds of directories are very nice for webmasters, but are also very nice for spammers.

An human reviewed directory has better quality if we come to think about it.

BTW : just signed my first ( again ) 100 posts here

joduee

White Belt
I have a list free and paid directories. I have 50 directories list. all directories have extention. .com.ar.

K

katy

hi

Hi joduee

It is good that you have free directories also for submission. Can u give me becoz i want to promote my some sites thats y if you can give me then please let me know.

Thanks

vicdigi

White Belt
The closest we get to an instant approval directory is our bidding directories at ukbiddingdirectory .com and biddingdirectory .co.uk.

At the moment though, due to the current economic climate and the fact we have submitted to so many directories already - we are currently holding back from further directory submissions.

V

vinayedla

Instant approval directories list

Thanks for the providing the directories

YooHee

Yellow Belt
i think some free directories are approving you submission also as fast as paid links :D

as long as the admin saw you put it on a right category

poison17

Yellow Belt
i think some free directories are approving you submission also as fast as paid links :D

as long as the admin saw you put it on a right category

for the cost of the submission , I think that the admin can take 1-2 minutes and move the website in the right category, don't you think ?

Last edited:

marki8

White Belt
i have one free forum directory that need content.. but totally i don't want spam content.. i will review everyday also will remove if i don't like it...

marki8

White Belt
Forum niche...

p/s: i buy this from DP members and now i start develop it back to become more useful that's what i hope :p

p/ss: i try to put link but i not have enough post yet.. sorry

O

oddstake

the only problem in paid the directories is budget, though we all know that it approve your listings quickly!

gkd_uk

Yellow Belt
I agree, if the submitter accidentally makes a mistake whilst submitting a paid listing such as submitting to the incorrect category, the directory owner should correct.

This should be part of the review process.

I think it's harsh rejecting a listing for this reason.

White Belt
If I go for free Directory then Will it affect my site ? Or are there any problem with free Directory ?
If you know it then please answer us Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.