Instant Digital Camera launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luq

Yellow Belt
Polaroid announces the launch of the Polaroid PoGo Instant Digital Camera, the camera which is the first digital camera with instant printer combination available in the U.S. and Europe. The camera is very portable to take carry anywhere you are doing. With just a push of the button, consumers can select from among the digital photos on the camera, crop or edit them and in less than 60 seconds, print full-color, 2x3-inch prints all with a single device.

"This is the digital version of our traditional instant camera, which consumers have loved since the 70s," says Jon Pollock, vice president and general manager, Digital Imaging. "With this product, Polaroid will bring the magic of instant photography to a whole new generation. It's what consumers have told us they want – a fun, easy way to use a digital camera to print photos and share their memories instantly."
The Polaroid PoGo Instant Digital Camera will be available beginning in March 2009 at major retailers for a suggested retail price of $199.

TeamPlayer

Yellow Belt
Interesting. I'd forgotten all about Polaroid. I wonder how the photos will stack up against the conventional way of printing them off? It could be a good move by them - digital quality, instantly!

Luq

Yellow Belt
Polaroid have been in the business since 70s, I hope Polaroid PoGo instant digital camera will rise there profile again...

J

joomla

forum seems to be giving me some hard problems in seeing the attached images. None the less I am sure it's just a temporary thing, probably a small bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.