Internet speed

• Thread starter imported_rallyfan
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_rallyfan

I have moved from 56k a while ago to 512k broadband and i love it's much better i'd never go bak, and im thinking of goin up again to 1mb soon cause im allways downloadin but i'd like my downloading to be faster.
Wat speed you guys got?
Cause alot of ppl are goin to broadband it's getting cheaper nearly as cheap as dial up used to be few yrs ago.

Viper

Yellow Belt
i gt a 2mn, the speed is unbeliavable!!

I downloaded MSN messenger 7.0 in 3 seconds!! and limewire in 4!!
Its pretty fast!

I

imported_rallyfan

WOW! that fast i cnt wait till i get 1mb, if 2mb is that fast jeepers why are they offering 4mb at the moment wouldnt that be just like too fast lol.
I'll have to buy a new hard drive soon if 1mb is gonna be fast cause im gonna be downloading like mad. With such fast internet speed though i'll hav to get more ram to make my comp run faster, to catch up with the internet speed.

cskchampions

White Belt
Here is my internet speed,
Download: 0.03MBps
Upload: 0.08MBps
i got my internet speed result from ip-details.com for free.

flashiweben

White Belt
flashwebz.com friends it's a great opportunity for all of our client's that we are now been the top one company in the world and day by day we are more famous so please pray for us ..........

Enrico

Yellow Belt
The OP post i seem funny to me, as it been written in 2005. Now i have an 10MBps download/upload, and when i think about times when i was on dial-up i laugh.

B

bjdea1

I am on a 16Mbps connection - nice and quick, I'm right next door to the Phone exchange building.

Status
Not open for further replies.