Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Suggestion Invest In The Most Precious Gold

Discussion in 'Business Ideas and Startups' started by sunshine, Mar 9, 2016.

1. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    No doubt Gold is a most popular and precious metal in the world. It has been used as a status symbol to express wealth since thousands of years. As the monetary system becomes more volatile, people are converting their retirement assets, excess bonds and cash into physical gold to keep away from government eyes. Or in other words, it is one of the best ways you can invest is, in gold.
    So don’t depart your family’s financial expectations to chance. Just save your retirement future, the investment in a physical gold IRA (Individual Retirement Account) is a best way.

2. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    I think it might make profit for us, but we all buy for our purpose. I cannot guarantee Gold rate will increase in future as per the present rates here. Gold rate was dropped from 30k INR to 25k INR in the last few months and now the rate was back to 30k INR around.

Do you think the gold will rise in future? or does it drop it?

Rich people hide their assets in several ways including money in Foreign banks, home in other cities.

3. Pooja Sharma

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    Gold prices have never been much stable. Yes it is always a good thing to invest in as you will not face loss. Even if the prices have dropped it will rise during festivals and wedding seasons. At this time it has become the most precious metal. Investing in gold is possibly a long term investment.

4. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    @bharath Don't fear about decrease in price. Most of the time it goes up and you can sell on that moments.

@Pooja Sharma Sure, at many occasions in a year the price could boost up. Basically people invest in this as a long term investment.

5. Pooja Sharma

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    Long term investment gives you more return. So is the case in gold. It is always a long term investment in gold but if you are investing in less amount you may choose a short period of time.Of coarse the price is not a problem and the major benefit is that the risk factor is less as compared to other investments.

6. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    I am looking to invest in Gold and Real estates in the forthcoming days, but If I bought gold then my heart won't agree to sell it in the market. Do you calculate and invest into them? if so how much we are going to make profits per month for a 10 grams Gold?
    Any Idea on calculation basis?

7. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    Investing in gold can protect your savings in case the currency value is decreased and it can also protect your purchasing power when there is an increase in the inflation rate. It can also protect you in the event that there is a large banking crisis.