Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Is Automated Backlink Building Software Effective?

Discussion in 'Blackhat SEO' started by Zirkon Kalti, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    Is it all right to use backlink building software to build backlinks for your site? I've read a lot of positive reviews on popular backlink building software such as Bookmarking Demon, SEO Link Robot, and SEO Spy Glass. Automated link building software seemed to be a great way to build links provided it is not detected and penalized by the search engine.

2. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    For me, I don't think most of them are effective anymore (correct me if I'm wrong just in case). Google Panda and Penguin are stricter nowadays in terms of building natural and high quality links. But I do believe there are some link building software that uses updated tactics on what Google really wants, but I'm not sure what kind of service or software would it be. My advice for you is that don't build too much backlinks in a day, as Google may sense some suspicious activity going on in your website. I hope this helps you a lot. Cheers and good luck!

3. skylimit

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +46 / -0
    You can use bots or automated linkbuilding softwares for your tier 2 and tier 3 properties.

4. Webmasterserve

Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +77 / -0
    If you are building backlinks for a small project, a cheap site which you don't mind if its gets penalized in a few months, you can use backlink automatic tools or cheap backlinks from fiverr sellers.
    But, if its a serious long term project and you do not want to risk losing your reputation and traffic from Google, using any kind of automatic tools is no guarantee that your site will not be penalized after a few months when Google runs their internal ranking algorithms on your website's links and indexed pages.

Automatic tools can claim what they want, but they have no right to claim to be Google Penalty proof because they have no power to determine Google's algorithms. The idea is simple, Google wants your site to have backlinks which are natural, quoted by other people due to the value of your website content, and not backlinks which are generated by automatic backlink spamming tools which will post a backlink in multiple places automatically. Automatic means nobody actually read your content or linked to your site because of its quality of content, rather you paid them or purchased their product to create backlinks, which is not allowed by Google. How soon will Google identify and apply the penalty is not sure, but does using such backlink methods get penalized, yes.

5. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Auto Backlinks means fake and bots, not any real visitors which ultimately doesn't liked by google and other search engines, even for a small project or long term project. May be penalized or de-indexed all your efforts by Google.

6. fsdqasmia

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    Once, I used a tool to create over 1000 links within few seconds, but the site was penalized by Google. So, it's better to ignore such ways.

7. Furqan Rashid

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +38 / -0
    Automatic back-links are not good technique for SEO. Bots do it for You but the chances of being caught are extremely high and you could be banned permanently.

8. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    They works only for classifieds and directories, but still using them will get penalize and banned forever. These Automated software posts your link somewhere in the wrong category, so they will get penalized by search engines and it will very hard to remove from those sites. So think before using such software if it posted in the wrong category what yo will do and how you remove them from that sites?

9. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    I believe whatever the trick done by an automated software can be harmful for the seo. Search engines can be very strict to the website and even ban them for such an automated activities.

Whatever you do with the automated software should not comply with their guidelines. Search Engines are encouraging webmaster to work more manually and more naturally.