My Suggestion Is Blog Commenting Useful?

sunshine

Blue Belt
Blog commenting useful for SEO or Not, it’s really tough question to answering YES or NO, because at the present moment Google does not give more valuable benefits to blog commenting. But if you want to get some benefits from blog commenting then you need to niche related descriptive blog commenting on high page rank with high page authority site along with do-follow blog commenting. Google will provide the list so search there and make blog commenting effective for your website.

dcristo

Content Writer
By default, blog comment links are nofollow, so they are not helping you much. It makes sense this would be the case because anyone can drop a blog comment on a site. Google is only wanting to credit editorial links because they are given naturally by other webmasters.

bharath

Blog commenting is good by commenting on related top blogs, because they give more authority and fast crawling bots to your site. Most blog owners had removed the url to the name because of fast loading and to stop outgoing visitors from their blog.
In these days I won't trust personnel blogs because most of these owners removed my people blog urls once they started getting traffic.

You can only post on high quality blogs that will allow links forever, posting on these small blogs looks like useless and they get deleted by owners.

skylimit

Content Writer
Use them for your tier 2 links.
You can also use blog commenting for your main blog, no penalty issue,but make sure they are relevant.
Its not powerful technique like it was before but still many bloggers are using it to get recognized by other similar bloggers.

Furqan Rashid

Ye sit is useful but somehow not very much helpful. Rather than this Promoting it on social media websites is going to get more traffic to your blog.

sunshine

Blue Belt
Blog commenting is good by commenting on related top blogs, because they give more authority and fast crawling bots to your site. Most blog owners had removed the url to the name because of fast loading and to stop outgoing visitors from their blog.
In these days I won't trust personnel blogs because most of these owners removed my people blog urls once they started getting traffic.
You can only post on high quality blogs that will allow links forever, posting on these small blogs looks like useless and they get deleted by owners.
Thank you @bharath for your valuable suggestion,
You wrote that “You can only post on high quality blogs that will allow links forever, posting on these small blogs looks like useless and they get deleted by owners.” Can you please tell me where I can get list of high quality blogs suitable for blog commenting? Also explain that is relevancy must or not?

bharath

Thank you @bharath for your valuable suggestion,
You wrote that “You can only post on high quality blogs that will allow links forever, posting on these small blogs looks like useless and they get deleted by owners.” Can you please tell me where I can get list of high quality blogs suitable for blog commenting? Also explain that is relevancy must or not?
I mean the high quality is that were being old sites that accepts comments including a url in profile. For finding such type sites use Google, dropmylink and there are still more sites, but try with dropmylink to get good results.
For relevancy, if you building links against travel blog, then search for travel blogs, forums that will be relevant to your site. Make sure if you build links for hotes site, then go for hotel blogs than travel blogs as they give more importance and relevant to your niche.

Furqan Rashid

Instead of The money you will spend on getting comments to your blog it's better to hire some SEO workers for your blog. They definitely are going to promote it.

Furqan Rashid

I think it is potential, but your comment should be unique and relevant.
You are right but if you want comments for that you will have to pay as well.. So instead of getting comments to your blog I would recommend hiring SEO Guys. They can generate better results.

Try to only comment on do-follow Blog, it gives your keyword great boost on search engines rankings. After Google Penguin and Panda Updates Guest Blog Posting is more effective than Blog Commenting.

Furqan Rashid

Try to only comment on do-follow Blog, it gives your keyword great boost on search engines rankings. After Google Penguin and Panda Updates Guest Blog Posting is more effective than Blog Commenting.
Yes you are right Do follow blog commenting is helpful for boosting your ranking in google search engine. Guest blog commenting is also useful.

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
Those who have a chance to believe that comment links are no more working are still standing on the other side of the world.
Blog commenting are no follow and do follow, you just need to be an expert or at least a basis knowledge of SEO to explore it. (there are lot of codes than just to nofollow and dofollow)

In my personal experience, I remember my website has standstill for the PageRank 3 for many years just because of few comment backlinks it had.
Blog commenting are still very useful but try to go for authority sites comments link than the poor links. Many .EDU and .GOV blogs are still supports the blog commenting.
no follow is not just mean that not be followed or give 0 credits to a backlinks.

I suggest a comment backlinks (nofollow) fromn nasa.gov is much better than a proper backlinks from a good site.

jazzvaga

It`s still a great way to spread your word about your business, gain new friends in the same niche and and diversify your backlink profile.

You can get very little benefit from comments links but don't spam and your backlinks should be mixed while doing.

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
It`s still a great way to spread your word about your business, gain new friends in the same niche and and diversify your backlink profile.

You can get very little benefit from comments links but don't spam and your backlinks should be mixed while doing.
I don't suggest you to go for sites that already has been spammed. It even increases the chances of your website getting banned sooner or later.
You really have to bring the time out to research and find the better blogs that can provide you some additional link juice. After all, this is gonna give you a free links with low effort.

jazzvaga

Ofcourse research is what is the crucial aspect of commenting activity that takes most of the time. I have been doing it a lot & yes it works well when you know your niche in totality.

Yes blog commenting is useful and i am using lot more blog commenting this is very easy and successful activity for the website and its pages.

ipol12

Yellow Belt
I am not really sure if it you can get benefit from commenting. However, I do search some topics which are not a huge topic in the internet. Sometimes I get some results on it and when I open the link, it is the comment section. I mean, what I am searching appears on the snippet but the keywords I am searching is at the comment.

rayone

I feel it's always good as it gives you a chance for someone coming to your own blog following your name besides it gives you also another chance to share your own blog as it adds content. I never miss a chance of responding back and visit the one who made a comment.