Help Me/Question Is It Good To Focus On Ever-green Topics?

networld

As you know ever green topic will never die as its relevance will remain forever. Some common examples of ever green topics are health & fitness, parenting, home remedies etc. But is it wise to focus on ever green topics in article writing?

Will it give enough audience on a day to day basis? If we focus on a subject like a breaking news it will die out after a certain period time and people will not be interested to go through it after some time. I am curious to know which ever-green topics can give us maximum traffic?

ipol12

Yellow Belt
I write evergreen topics as well as breaking news topics in my blogs. I write topics about entertainment, foods, health, etc. Funny how my breaking news topics are still gaining some views. But evergreen topics are good as they stay relevant anytime. If I am going to choose, I will write both as I am just a random blogger.

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
Yes it is truly worth it @networld. Topics like these are worth to discuss, because the goal is to help people get the information that they wanted to. For instance in myself, I have a dog training niche and I consider this as an evergreen one. Most people are looking for some dog training stuff in the internet, and it's still on demand as they love dogs. Once we took advantage of these evergreen niches, we can simply dominate and make money with them. Breaking news are also going to give traffic as well, as long we are just updating our websites and blogs on a consistent basis for good.

pwarbi

While I agree that evergreen topics probably do create the most traffic, you also have to also think about other niches aswell.

Not every site can cover evergreen topics because eventually we'll get to a point when there's nothing else to look at.

rayone

I mostly write travel related articles that I believe fall in evergreen category since they always appear in searches. People when trying to search through places for their tours and travel search by the name of places and all my posts at most time are visible to visitors.

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
Ever green topics are like decent topic. They may not shower loads of money in less time but it is something that will get you a decent earning. Working on these topics also work like charm.
It is enthusiastic to work on these niche and it gives you more better feeling once you started getting success.

rayone

Ever green topics are like decent topic. They may not shower loads of money in less time but it is something that will get you a decent earning. Working on these topics also work like charm.
It is enthusiastic to work on these niche and it gives you more better feeling once you started getting success.
Thanks for a nice explanation, I thought evergreen topics were the ones that never went out of date like news items that go out of circulation when the next news breaks in. That is why I have chosen to write something about travel that never gets old.

Ramakrishnan

Health and wealth are the priorities of every person irrespective of their age, caste or creed and hence the demand for these topics will never end. I am not good in writing on Health niche. I do prefer to write articles related to culture, travel and tourism. I hope these topics will have demand as long as people like to travel and are interested to learn cultures of different regions.

jowjow

Yes, using ever green topics for blogging is good. It is already proven that this topics surely is the road to success. So why not take the opportunity to use them. About competition? Well, just make sure that yours stand out compare to them. Do some research on how to improve and make your work reach the top.

networld

I think articles on evergreen topics are just like long term investments and it will keep on generating revenue as long as visitors choose them to read. But to be successful you need to put some marketing efforts. It is also good to try something else in between as already mentioned by @pwarbi in his post.

Topics like health & fitness, parenting and home remedies seem to be easier for me. You can also gain a lot of knowledge about these topics from Internet. Being universal topics you can also have visitors from all over the world. So, ultimately you will have a wider market.

Alexandoy

That so called evergreen topic seems to be universal in nature such that everyone has an interest. For example, I love science fiction stories and that is my priority over any other topic. But when there is no such story around, I would be reading evergreen topic since I am also concerned with my health or with the environment like everyone else. And although the interest is not that deep but at least there is an interest. That may be the reason why there are lots of blogs about health and other evergreen topics.

pwarbi

There will always be blogs about every interest that you can think of, and possibly a lot you can't, but your right when you say that certain topics will always get more of a response than others.
While the so called evergreen topics though, will probably always rule the roost, more and more people these days are looking for other interests and a niche market blog can work.

ipol12

Yellow Belt
I mostly write travel related articles that I believe fall in evergreen category since they always appear in searches. People when trying to search through places for their tours and travel search by the name of places and all my posts at most time are visible to visitors.
I love reading or viewing travel blogs. Iam not sure if I ever landed on your blogs. Those are great topics as niche. It can also be helpful for tourists who are planning for vacation.

rayone

Okay let me try once again on this topic and say that if we look at the topic from this particular angle that if you write something with a view point to add something in an already so called evergreen idea but you feel that all the topics in this particular category have already been covered then just go little deeper in that particular topic and write something that makes better sense.

pwarbi

Okay let me try once again on this topic and say that if we look at the topic from this particular angle that if you write something with a view point to add something in an already so called evergreen idea but you feel that all the topics in this particular category have already been covered then just go little deeper in that particular topic and write something that makes better sense.
While I agree that with evergreen topics if people try to cover tremendous from different angles or go a little deeper then they can still work, I do still think there will come a time in the future when they've been covered from every possible angle and we'll have to eventually find either new topics to cover, or face the fact that we're writing the same as others already have.

masterbusiness

Content Writer
Evergreen topics will never grow old but writers should also be able to angle stories or posts that will trigger the reader's interests. Updates, developments and research findings will help in boosting readership of materials with the use of the said topics.

Swati Mishra

Content Writer
ever green topics simply means that you re going to follow the idea how the previously it has been seen the success and this is the only reason anyone want to follow the same tactics.

Doominic anderson

White Belt
Yes,if you focus on ever-green topics it helps to increase crowd on your website.but you have to search good keywords without keywords it's very difficult to get huge traffic on your website.
So,if you want huge crowd then ever-green topic is good with excellent keywords,it can surely increases crowd on your website.
One of the major advantage with this topic is it remains always in demand.

Pooja Sharma

Evergreen topics keeps you updated for the happenings, building your more interest as you are already aware for the same. It is the human fact, that If know something we will try to catch more to make our mind know everything, at least to reach the level of satisfaction. The same goes with ever green topics, the more you read, you develop more interest in the topic and refer to these articles again and again.

kalyanign

Such topics as parenting, health and fitness, cooking, gardening, traveling etc. are always worthwhile to spend time writing about because they find followers anywhere and everywhere. Such topics also never lose their relevancy as some exclusive topics might do. There is always someone who needs that information and it is good to know that you can provide that.