Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Is it possible to create affiliation in my site ?

Discussion in 'General Tips and Tricks of Affiliate Marketing' started by sobjantarchala, Apr 28, 2015.

1. sobjantarchala

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I have web site. is it possible for me to add affiliation link in my web site . I am owner of this site . so can you please advise me how can i do it . thank you ..

2. arthisuresh26

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Of course you can do it. But it is good if your affiliate product is related to your site. Just go to your affiliate website and take one of the banner ads or text links and put it in your website. Hope it helps.

3. batuto

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Yes as long as your website and affiliate links are related of course you can. The best thing is to use banner ads or few text links.

4. rockye

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    You just have to promote your vendors products on your website and insert the hop link under the buynow button

5. Jennagarcia

White Belt

Ratings:
    +4 / -0
    Obviously you can do it. Be that as it may, it is great if your offshoot item is identified with your site. Simply go to your offshoot site and take one of the flag advertisements or content connections and place it in your site. Trust it makes a difference.

6. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    I am sure your affiliate network will provide instructions on how to add the affiliate links into their website. You have to make sure that the affiliate links are added in a way that do not break their affiliate program rules. For example, you are not allowed to purchase a product via the affiliate link on your site.

7. fsdqasmia

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    You will need to put the buttons made for this purpose. Once the buttons are created, you can put the links easily.