Help Me/Question Is it safe to buy backlinks from fiverr?

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
I saw that there are lots of people selling backlinks services for $5 at Fiverr. Do you experience any good SEO result from buying backlinks from Fiverr? Did the links you bought from Fiverr increase or reduce your search engine ranking?

wilco

Grammarian Apprentice
This all will depend on where the backlink traffic is coming from. You will need to determine, through sources such as Alexa, where the "unique" (or lack thereof) traffic is coming from, at what rate, and attempt to put one and one together. This can be hit or miss, but for $5.00, it may be worth it for you. I'd strongly advise sticking then to someone on Fiverr with this service that has outstanding feedback, and seems credible--as well as can articulate sentences in a responsible manner.

If they can't speak your native language efficiently, I wouldn't trust them with sending me the sort of website traffic I was desiring anyway--not prejudice, but think of the language dynamic of the website, if it's diversified and trilingual or not, payment availability per country, etc. Best of luck to you with this, and don't give up. There's always DP too, if you haven't tried yet.

bharath

Buying backlinks at Fiverr is too untrustable service, since these people won't show where they post your links. I suggest you to ask them where your backlinks will be placed. I know they won't give the list, but a lot of people hate for buying services at Fiverr.

I seen few members asking to exchange the feedback with them so real people shall buy the service from them.

dcristo

Content Writer
It would depend on the service being offered. Generally speaking, I'd say you should avoid link building services on Fiverr, because you're more likely to get blasted with crappy links that will do more harm than good for your site long term.

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
I will drop you 2 reasons why you should not buy.
First, It is not just 5 bucks, fiverr collects money from every sales and then it transfers the money and so the PayPal have their commission as well. Fact, is for this dirt cheap rate, lets say, 4 bucks. How possibly on earth you believe to receive some good back-links that will lift up the traffic and do a magical thing overnight for your website.
Its funny, indeed.

Second, You might have a dedication over a potential earning for a sum of money. You already have spent enough on design, hosting, etc, part. Then how can you go that cheap when it comes to give a proper feed to your website. Nevertheless, a backlink is not simply just a linking to your website externally but also make it valuable in some way.
I suggest you to start planning in a well manner to create and buy backlinks so your website moves the way you want it to be.

skylimit

Content Writer
It depends, whenever I buy the service on fiverr I look at some points - reviews, whether they are providing manual or automation, trust percentage.
If you are buying backlinks for your main money site, look for manual services(ofcourse), but ask lots of questions to the provider :p about if its really manual service or there is any automation - meaning like spun content, banned links,etc.
If you are buying for third party like for tier1 or tier 2 sites, you can buy automation.
But again double check for spam.
good luck!

wilco

Grammarian Apprentice
Please don't forget and keep in mind that when you attempt to purchase or utilize "back-linking" services that if not done responsibly, it can easily lead to your domain being banned from top Search Engines like Google, leaving both your name and business reputation with a negative stigma. Remember, this is not a new "tactic", and unfortunately a lot of search engines look down on such tactics. It has to be done just "perfectly", and even then, a Discussion Board could report the accounts anyway, leaving you with more problems than you had before you started.

Have you considered other forms of Content Marketing, such as Media and/or Content Marketing service-providers?

Petesede

you should not buy

#1 Any links you do buy will not give you any traffic, they will be links buried on pages that get no visitors

#2 Any links you buy will give you no Google-juice ( pagerank). The site may have a decent pagerank, but the page your link will appear on will be worthless

#3 You are VERY likely to get punished by Google.

Even if it were free, it is not worth doing and will probably hurt yourself. The fact that you have to pay someone just makes it even silly to consider.

chromid

White Belt
Fiverr is a big site. There are some people selling quality backlinks, but there are also others who sell spammy backlink. My suggestion, try to check their feedback/review first, and then analyze whether its price is reasonable for that quality backlinks.

cheezcarls

It's Game Time!
I highly doubt about the backlink services on Fiverr, especially that they are just only five bucks. I honestly had the experience before in buying backlinks on Fiverr as a test. I waited for the results and I am impressed of the spreadsheet on where he put my backlinks (even if most of them are still pending). But after few weeks, the backlinks that are included in the spreadsheet starts to disappear, and no changes in my website's rank. Although I didn't ask for a refund, but I just treat this as a lesson learned. Maybe there are Fiverr gigs that have legitimate backlinking strategies, but I have less trust on them even if they are top sellers.

jazzvaga

buying links not only creates a risk of freezing your growth in future but also has a danger of business drop to zero at a certain extent. No one gets it good when you do without a specific strategy.

phoenix2015

Buying backlinks at Fiverr is too untrustable service, since these people won't show where they post your links. I suggest you to ask them where your backlinks will be placed. I know they won't give the list, but a lot of people hate for buying services at Fiverr.

I seen few members asking to exchange the feedback with them so real people shall buy the service from them.
I agree! There are some nice services available on fiverr, and sites similar to fiverr, but unless you are super smart, and know something that I don't, I wouldn't try to outsmart Google by buying links for five dollars. If you are building a site that you want to stick around for a while, I wouldn't trust it's longevity to five dollar backlinks bought on fiverr.

bharath

I agree! There are some nice services available on fiverr, and sites similar to fiverr, but unless you are super smart, and know something that I don't, I wouldn't try to outsmart Google by buying links for five dollars. If you are building a site that you want to stick around for a while, I wouldn't trust it's longevity to five dollar backlinks bought on fiverr.
It's not a 5 dollar for the seller at all and people has posted somewhere $3.50 to $3.80 for each confirmed order. Some of the people posted they are satisfied with Fiverr services, but I won't believe it.
I can't imagine how do these people sell their services for such less price. Some are saying a website with multiple pages for $5, but an article costs $10 for 500 words.

phoenix2015

It's not a 5 dollar for the seller at all and people has posted somewhere $3.50 to $3.80 for each confirmed order. Some of the people posted they are satisfied with Fiverr services, but I won't believe it.
I can't imagine how do these people sell their services for such less price. Some are saying a website with multiple pages for $5, but an article costs $10 for 500 words.
Yeah, you can check the sellers rating. You can see if they have any complaints or compliments. You are right, I also wonder how they do it for a low price, it makes me question the quality is well. But, honestly I have never tried, so I really don't know.

niranjan kumar

White Belt
Always buying backlink is not safe, because they provide backlink in bulk. you can buy backlink but you need to care about link diversity.
Link diversity is how you can maintain you different types of link such as forum links, blog commenting, social media links, sharing links, video posting links or other types of links.

Monica Chortle

Yellow Belt
I highly doubt about the backlink services on Fiverr, especially that they are just only five bucks. I honestly had the experience before in buying backlinks on Fiverr as a test. I waited for the results and I am impressed of the spreadsheet on where he put my backlinks (even if most of them are still pending). But after few weeks, the backlinks that are included in the spreadsheet starts to disappear, and no changes in my website's rank. Although I didn't ask for a refund, but I just treat this as a lesson learned. Maybe there are Fiverr gigs that have legitimate backlinking strategies, but I have less trust on them even if they are top sellers.
You are right absolutely right.