Help Me/Question Is Keywords Plays An Important Role In Seo ?

Suseela

Hello ,:) everyone suseela from Tavara mines & minerals.Is it important to have keywords to any websites, i want to get first place in google page without giving too much important to keywords is it possible for me,tell me if there is way to get...

RH-Calvin

Red Belt
Keywords are the search terms used to find your website in search engines. They are selected using Google keyword planner to rank websites higher in search results. They are implemented on the website meta tags and content to help increase the visibility of your domain in search engines.

Mangat Singh Dhiman

Keywords are the most important part in SEO. This is important because your keywords will help your website to reach rank in Google Search Results.
Keywords optimize your search engine.

we hello, yes keywords play a huge role in SEO if the keywords are not properly optimized then how will we get it ranked on Google?
so keywords are the words or phrases using which a user will make a search.-

IcodeBreakers

Yes sure, keywords play an important role in Seo. As well as we can say keywords or phrases do act like as connectors. They can help users to connect with the quality page which they are looking for.

arya areva

You should focus on keywords which can bring potential traffic to the site. Else it is need to buildup a brand name using other brand awareness activities.

webanalysisnlic

Hello ,:) everyone suseela from Tavara mines & minerals.Is it important to have keywords to any websites, i want to get first place in google page without giving too much important to keywords is it possible for me,tell me if there is way to get...
Hi Susheela,

Can you make sure that without SEO, your website can reach page 1, then avoid this conversation?

If not so, then you have to give importance to keywords. According to Moz, " Keywords are important because they are the linchpin between what people are searching for and the content you are providing to fill that need. Your goal in ranking on search engines is to drive organic traffic to your site from the search engine result pages (SERPs), and the keywords you choose to target (meaning, among other things, the ones you choose to include in your content) will determine what kind of traffic you get."

lewisclark019

White Belt
Keywords play a key role in connecting the users with the quality page they looking for. In fact, utilizing the right keywords can make or break your SEO ranking on SERP.