Help Me/Question Is Smallseotools Good For Content Writing ?

steve taylor

White Belt
I am using smallseotool for article writing and article writing .It is good but I want to know about other tool which can help me in content and article writing. I use once smallseotools article rewriter it perform worst action they change meaning of the sentence completly. These contain grammatical error also.

RADHESHYAM GUPTA

White Belt
Yes Smallseotools is good for content writing.
There are some alternative of smallseotools article rewriter:-
spinbot - It is free automatic article rewriter tool, it available in both version free and paid. It rewrite up to 10000 character.
Turbospinner - turbospinner is one click article rewriter tool that required no sign up no registration also it's available in free.
smallseotollz -
ezrewrite -
paraphrasingtool
chimprewrite -

dcristo

Content Writer
Avoid spinning software to write articles, it is easier simply to write article from scratch. To check for duplicate content, if you are writing articles from scratch, you should have nothing to worry about, but you can use Copyscape to check your articles for plagarism.

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
You don't need to use any tool to rewrite your content because the tools will mess up with your content. If you want to rewrite an article, rewrite it yourself and then proofread it too to ensure it is free from spelling and grammar error.

niranjan kumar

White Belt
I know you are saying right smallseotool is not good for writing or rewrite article, they change meaning of your paragraph and these are a lot of grammatically mistake.But if you want to write some article for your sub-domain and blog you can use samllseotool. But if you want to write article for your main domain you need to write yourself.

Swati Mishra

Content Writer
I don't suggest you to use any tools to write or depend for the articles. It is more better as long as you avoid using such tools.
Yes, they may produce some unique content but the problem is they don't weigh the words like the original. They cannot be of that quality or they could be developed as catchy as the normal dedicated written material.

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
Well, you should understand that what is the reason people paying money for quality content. Do you believe they are unaware of these article spinning software. Well, of course not, the reason is they don't want to compromise the strong part of their websites for spending some good money for good purpose.
People are getting more excited and shouting in SEO arena "Content is king!"

VIVEK KUMAR

White Belt
Smallseotools does not help you in content writing because if provide a tool content rewriter, it only swap the wards. After that your content have no meaning. Only one tool of smallseotools are much useful which is plagiarism checker because it is free of cost and also give good result.

Andaman

This article rewriter tool will scan through your content for words that can be replaced with a synonym. All words that have been replaced with an alternate option will be highlighted in bold and colorful text. You can click on that word to revert to the original, find other suggested words, or add your own.