Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Is There Google’s New Penguin Coming Up ?

Discussion in 'General SEO Topics' started by sunshine, Mar 6, 2016.

1. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    First time Penguin Update in April 2012 by Google to filter sites spamming its search results, especially the ones who used spam link to by-pass search rankings.
    In 2014 Google’s Penguin 3.0 update affected less than 1% of US/UK queries.
    Now according to some news, Google is apparently going to attack Penguin 4.0 out in the coming up future. However, the SEO geeks silent waits with waving breath and everyone expected it to drop sometime in Q1 2016.
    Fortunately, there are a number of defensive procedures you can take to avoid Penguin’s rage.

2. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    People are afraid if they are using wrong type or did some blackhat things to get avoid from next update. I don't think the update is now, but it may be in the June or July because of their laziness and the money flows to them from advertisers.

They will announce news, but they won't stand according to their statement, I suggest you to continue whatever you wish to do that after update. We are the one taken risk by sitting on someone property.