Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Is Website Renovation Harm For Website Ranking?

Discussion in 'General SEO Topics' started by PHP Assignment Help, Jan 15, 2017.

1. PHP Assignment Help

White Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Hi Everyone !! Is website renovation harm for website ranking? actually i want to renovate my website , now it is in ranking if i do some changes in my website then it harm for its google ranking or not.

2. hynds

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +4 / -0
    It's not if you still remain the site's structure and its content.When changing website's URLs you should use 301 redirect to remain the link benefit. Try not to change the internal linking or menu structure on your website.

Good luck to you,

3. krist

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    If you change URL, internal link structure, content then obviously you may lose your ranking or generate worse effect on your site. Always use 301 redirect if you change URL so your potential user engage with newly created page and passes link juice like PR, DA & PA.

4. RH-Calvin

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +6 / -0
    It depends on the new webpage you build. A good website page following Google webmaster guidelines will help to rank keywords higher in search engines.

5. randiv

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -1
  6. sinGN

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    It depends on the new webpage. generally it don't affect.

7. Sunder42

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
  8. ruther

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    If you does not change or update content or link structure updation then no problem with your ranking.