Is Yahoo too far behind

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkd_uk

Yellow Belt
Hi

Do you believe that Yahoo can move forward to number one and take over Google? or are they too far behind?

lailascott

Yellow Belt
IMO, google really left yahoo. it's hard to explain far behind yahoo is because of all the applications that google had developed. i don't wanna say anything bad about yahoo or something that might lower the reputation of them but we ourselves, webmasters, can easily compare how better google really is when it comes to web applications.

Well I guess, Google and Yahoo are the top 2 search engines today though Google offers new technology and they almost sets new standards for search engines because of their innovative ideas... I think Yahoo is not that far behind. Yahoo is still very popular... we can't erase the fact that Yahoo once conquered the net. haha

semaphoreseo

Yellow Belt
well competition between Google and yahoo will never be stopped, yahoo recently came with own social site same as digg, but Google has not any improvement here for social connection.

M

madihrb

I dont think that yahoo would be no 1, becuase the google results are far much better than yahoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.