Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Javascript Is Necessary For Website Development.

Discussion in 'Javascript and jQuery' started by niranjan kumar, Mar 9, 2016.

1. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    I have seeded all times in website development JavaScript is used, but in term of seo JavaScript is bad for website health and page speed. Many other problems i also faced. it is possible to develop a website without JavaScript.

2. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    It might necessary unless we need such types of requirement wherever. It is just like something that we need to add in food for tasty. If it is not good for Seo, then try to use other languages that can perform better.

3. Janet Parker

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I personally think JS is kinda worthless. I would learn JQuery and/or Ajax and I would suggest giving PHP a try to see if it's any better.

4. andrewmilan

andrewmilan New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    its actually depends on your website functionality. You can develop your site using only html and css. But if you want to use some functionality like slider, pop up, top to button then you need to use javascript.

5. saurabh mathur

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    Yes, of course.We can make complete website without the use of JavaScript. We call all those website as static website which are those websites that just contain the information. But if you want your website to perform some kind of actions when a event occur, like drag a mouse or click then you need a JavaScript for sure.

web hosting

6. Asiah

Asiah Money Making Ideas Online UAE, UK, USA
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +5 / -0
    you can also use php,asp.net for website development.