Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My 2 Cents Javascript Vs Jquery

Discussion in 'Javascript and jQuery' started by jowjow, Jan 29, 2016.

1. jowjow

White Belt

Ratings:
    +18 / -0
    [​IMG]

I think there are still people here who don't haven't exactly had the time to learn what Javascript and JQuery is. I will discuss a short essay on what this two really are.

Javascipt - is a programming language, where you can create instructions for the machine to do. It mostly talks about functions, data structures and loops

JQuery - is just a library. Or to be exact a library for Javascript. JQuery is used by Javascipt to enhance its capabilities.

Here is another way to explain both of them. A compute mouse (JQuery) and the desktop computer (Javascript). Without a computer mouse it is more difficult for a user to use a desktop, but not really impossible, however you will need a lot of effort.

You cannot really differentiate the two since they are completely different. Hope you understand.

2. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    @jowjow@jowjow You have explained it very beautifully mate. Especially the mouse and desktop example was an easiest way so anyone can understand vene if s/he does not know a bit about programming.

JQuery provides a pitch road to travel a long and beautiful journey ahead. By using JavaScript, We can employ JQuery into the program and perform better task.