Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Joining Freelancer For Work Is Good???

Discussion in 'Freelancer Forum' started by suzzi winget, Feb 4, 2016.

1. suzzi winget

White Belt

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    i am currently working in a company but i am not satisfying working there because of the pressure which i am suffering right now and salary is also not much...so i really want to resign from there but i cant till i dont get a new job...my friends suggested me to join freelancer...i know about freelancer but i am little confused...
    quitting my job and registering on freelancer and getting work from there is enough to get more money??
    i am not greedy but i want to be successful and to work in that environment where i can give my 100% and be on the top...

2. krishatg

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +14 / -0
    If you have free time which you want to utilise then taking work as a freelancer is the best way possible from which you can earn money and also learn many things. You can take tasks and do work for the persons learn something and earn something. But i don't suggest you to leave your job for doing fulltime freelancing. Just do it with your job.

3. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    I totally understand about your situation @suzzi winget@suzzi winget, because I was there before. I was working as a customer relations manager in Virtual Helper 247, and I have experienced a lot of pressure which totally affects my health, and have little time for my family. So I mutually resigned and decided to do some freelance work that won't give me much pressure. I would strongly advice that it's not the right time to quit yet. Try to hang on for now, and manage your money very well in terms of investments and needs. If you join Freelancer, it would be tough as well because you need to work hard on your reputation to be accepted by clients and companies instead of others.

4. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +109 / -0
    Freelancing is very popular now days.But It is very hard work so that I have decided to start Affiliate Marketing and CPA Marketing.

5. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    Freelancing is very quite common these days. I was reading a newspaper that says many companies from us let their employees to work as freelancer. (Digital of course). This let them cut off a great investment on the resources they were using or a high rent for office, Desktop, Electricity, etc,
    This is an amazing step and the ratio was 5 hundred thousands in 2009 when i started off as a freelancer, i am sure, it might be no less than 20 hundred thousands or even more Worldwide.

6. SirJoe

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +6 / -0
    There is a lot of competition it's not to say that it completely saturated but you have to bring something new if you want to stand out from the crowed.

7. Doominic anderson

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +21 / -0
    Choosing freelancer as a work is good because it gives you an environment where you will only focus on your work and no one leads you,you lead yourself and your team if you have more work to do.
    Freelancers are increased day by day and there are lot's of work to done if you have skills and capability,one more important thing you earn as much as you can,only focus on your projects and the time bound which you give to the client for completion of their project.

8. cortana

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +28 / -0
    I've used Freelancer for several logo design contests and they all came out great. However, there's some logo designers that shouldn't ever design...it's like they used Microsoft paint!!

9. Pooja Sharma

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +20 / -0
    Earning money by being your boss, is the best way to motivate yourself. You are the only person who handle projects, who deals in projects , work on projects, and put all efforts in providing the best results to the clients. When you are appreciated in by earning money, you are the one who is more satisfied then anyone else.

10. Nocturnal Writer

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    As freelancer, there is a great opportunity to earn a big or even huge income in writing. Bu the point is your capacity and endurance to do a lot of writing job from morning till night. Rather than working in a company where you get a regular salary, though meager but yet you are receiving every payday.

11. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    Absolutely Good ,
    There are no tension of office do your work any time.
    You can do your work as you wish and any where in the world.
    Now these day it is very simple to get job / project related to your skill in which you have fluency .
    These are the some useful freelancer websites that can help you in finding jobs :
    1.freelancer
    2.peopleperhour
    3.guru
    4.upwork

12. masterbusiness

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +32 / -0
    If what you are looking to earn more money and plan to start freelancing job, then it is better for you to join not only freelancer but also other websites that also offer freelance/home based jobs. Apart from the income that you can get doing freelance job, another benefit you can get is that you are your own boss and you can manage your own time.

13. juliets_journal

White Belt

Ratings:
    +8 / -0
    One of the reasons why I love freelancing is the fact that you get to be your own boss and you do not get to work under the supervision of any employer thus you have no pressure and stress while working.
    I would not advice you top quit your job before you are able to secure a good online job. It takes time to climb the online ladder of success especially if you are completely new in the field.
    I would suggest you join freelancer while still in your job and see how it works for you. Work on perfecting your skills and if you are good there, the you can comfortably leave your job and focus wholly on freelancing.

14. Swati Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +105 / -0
    I am agree with @krishtg freelancer is good job to earn money but you can do it with your job in free times . This is not necessary to leave your job.

15. niranjan kumar

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +13 / -0
    Freelancer is a good platform for earning as a self employ. But as a startup you need expertise in any field.
    First make freelancer account there are many types of membership plan available in freelancer.
    • Free plan 0 rupees monthly fee. 10% project fee 8 bid per month with 20 Skills.
    • Intro plan 62.27 Rupees monthly fee. 10% project fee 15 bid per month with 30 Skills.
    • Basic plan 245 Rupees monthly fee. 10% project fee 50 bid per month with 50 skills.
    • Plus plan 490 Rupees monthly fee. 10% project fee 100 bid per month with 80 skills.
    • Standard plan 2452 Rupees monthly fee. 5% project fee 300 bid per month with 100 skills.
    • Premium plan 12400 Rupees monthly fee. 3% project fee 1500 bid per month with 400 skills.

16. justiinn

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +28 / -0
    i completely understand what you are going through but dont take any pressure as it will affect your work and your health as well.
    freelancer is good to show your skills and to work from anywhere and anytime but if you are beginner you may not get handsome money.
    but when you have experienced you may earn much money and to fulfill all your dreams without working under your boss.

17. VIVEK KUMAR

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    If you are a technical person then you can join freelancing and you can get money easily. On the freelancing website bunch of technical jobs are available with great fee. But in the normal job like data entry , you can not get project easily.