Asking Advice Kaspersky Computer And Internet Security Keeps Your Computer Safe

sunshine

Blue Belt
Kaspersky Internet Security is one of the best computer security solutions that provide premium protection for computers, tablets and mobile phones. It combines ease of use, plus innovative security technologies to protect your privacy, money, identity & kids against today’s complex viruses and online dangers.
Here are some great features of this Antivirus,
• Protects against viruses, spyware, Internet threats and more
• Secures any combination of PCs, Mac and Android devices
• Safeguards your privacy and defends against identity theft
• Adds extra layers of security for online banking & shopping
• Helps you keep your kids safe from Internet dangers & many more

Furqan Rashid

"Kaspersky Internet Security" is it something like antivirus that keeps us secure and safe from viruses or it's different from that.

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
I tried kaspersky but it did not satisfied me. Later, i moved onto avast and this was really something work out. I believe my data is more safer with avast than with any other antivirus program.

The best part of the avast it has boot time scan provides a hard drives to scan at boot time for viruses and delete them permanently.

sunshine

Blue Belt
Thanks to @Furqan Rashid and @Manish Mishra for your valuable comments.
Glad to read your comment about kaspersky and one should remember to turn off sound if using avast because it disturbed with the sound WHOOP! WHOOP! A VIRUS HAS BEEN DETECTED!
Skinnable UI
Registration required.
No script blocking or scheduled scans.

Zirkon Kalti

Content Writer
I feel that Kapersky is not effective enough to protect your computer from virus. I remember buying a Dell laptop and it include a free 1 year Kapersky code but I didn't use it. I would recommend other antivirus software such as Zone Alarm.

Ramakrishnan

I know Kaspersky is a good internet security antivirus software. It was used in the computers in my office, which was very effective in protecting the systems. But, in my personal Laptop I use Avast antivirus program which is also safer and I couldn’t face any problem in my system so far.

Renren

Can someone help me to see if what is better, Avast or Kaspersky?
I have been using Avast for a long time and I haven't been infected with any virus as for the moment,
but I heard that Kaspersky is also one of the best antivirus. Can someone explain to me which one is better.

jesmin01

Kaspersky Internet Security is very helpful for security,but i don't use any internet security,
i like always windows security "windows defender which is very good and safe your computer,

steve taylor

White Belt
kaspersky internet security is only good it protect your internet surfer and mailing service but
kaspersky total security is the best computer as well as internet security both feature has been include it.
The new version of kaspersky total security is best old is good but not best.
I like new features like parental control and extension for good chrome and more.....totally It is the best for you computer.

masterbusiness

Content Writer
I usually like using Avast for my Computer and Internet Security. But, I have heard some decent things about Kaspersky as well.