Keyword frequency in content

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkstar_tfd

Yellow Belt
Keyword frequency in content

This is a topic started to ask questions on this matter. I am curios how many keywords and at what interval you add them in your content ?

keywords make a page related to a topic or less related to a topic and along with the links are one of the most importants parts of this industry.

What is your keyword frequency in content ?!

We can have keyword density as 5%. if your page has 200 words, and your keyword phrase appears 10 times, its a measure of the frequency of your keyword in relation to the total word count of the page.

Evgeniy

Yellow Belt
We can have keyword density as 5%. if your page has 200 words, and your keyword phrase appears 10 times, its a measure of the frequency of your keyword in relation to the total word count of the page.​

The most impostant is that your page was readable but has a keyword phrases with it. You can get involved very much by placing keywords into your content so will not see that your article is difficult to read.

Temperate

White Belt
The recent updates have come down hard on some websites that were considered keyword optimized. To be honest, keyword density is not as important as it once was. As long as the keywords appear a few times on each page it will probably suffice.

Evgeniy

Yellow Belt
I don't think that keyword destiny is very very important. You can have > than 3,4,5% of keyword destiny and your website will be on the first page. Keyword destiny is only one of ranking factors.

Of course, if your article will have 15-20% of keyword destiny, Google considers it as spam. I've recently discussed this question with Marc - here. And we did not come to consensus :). Anyway this question is very and very interesting.

Fashion012

White Belt
The most impostant is that your page was readable but has a keyword phrases with it. You can get involved very much by placing keywords into your content so will not see that your article is difficult to read.
This is a topic started to ask questions on this matter. I am curios how many keywords and at what interval you add them in your content ?

Alamin Chowdhury

Yellow Belt
You can call it keyword density or frequency, no matter how you label it; you need to consider this matter while writing your content. Some people will say forget about it while others will say a set range of percentage times your keywords can be used. Let me clear this fully.

For every 100 words of content you write, the best is to use your keyword at a range of 1%-3% and not over that. If you overuse it, it will be over optimization and to some extent spamming in the eyes of search engine Google and your site will get penalized. 1 to 3 times per 100 words doesn’t mean that you have to use it 3 times every time you write 100 words, it can be even once depending upon the demand of your sentence or paragraph. But if you really want to use one single and targeted keyword, I would suggest you to put one in the very first line, second somewhere in the middle of your content, and the last one somewhere near the end of your article, as it would look more natural.

But again I am advising you not to use the same keyword in your content over and over again rather use LSI keywords (synonyms of your main keyword) wherever you can inside your content. The more LSI, the more Google will love your content as it’s based on several keywords which might rank for several search queries based on those variety of keywords in the content. If you can do this well, just forget what KW density or frequency is.

Status
Not open for further replies.