keyword optimization

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravighy

White Belt
Hi,

I would like to know about the different ways to optimize keywords. I have used the keywords in my content, title, description and everywhere where the seo book suggests. I now want to know, how can I optimize these keywords so that I can beat my competitors.

Kindly suggest all possible methods of keyword optimization. Help and suggestions from all is requested.

Regards,
Ravi

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Ravi,
If you have already optimised you keyword, perhaps other things you need to focus on is not the keywords but link building. Keywords is only one of the components, link building (using the keywords you are optimising in your anchor text) is another areas you need to focuse on.

ravighy

White Belt
Yes, I think I have done everything that is required on page. So you want to say that anchor link is the only way to optimize keywords? No other options? Am I right?

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
No, that is not the only way to optimise keywords, you should use <h> tags at appropriate places on your website but you should not over use it thanks

ravighy

White Belt
Well, I guess you are now talking about on page keyword optimization and I was asking off page. But since you raised a good point, I would like to ask you. How will you find if it's being over used or under used. If you can solve this mystry then it will be a great help to me. Is there any number of allow <h> tags on a page? Say, If my content is of 1000 words, then what will be the maximum allowed used of <h> tag. Kindly, explain little bit more extensively.

Thanks

J

jerry45

Search engine optimization (SEO) is about adding finely tuned keywords and phrases to your pages so that you can bring as many relevant visitors to your site as possible. Web site optimization (WSO) is the process of optimizing web sites for maximum speed, which ideally includes SEO as part of the optimization process. WSO and SEO are often used interchangeably, but they are different. WSO is an umbrella term that can optionally incorporate SEO, while SEO is devoted solely to raising search engine relevance to acquire relevant visitors.

http://www.vaporizerinc.com/buy-online-iolite-vaporizer-c-32.html

Status
Not open for further replies.