Help Me/Question Keyword Rank!

Kristen Brown

Hi genius,

We have an outdoor amazon affiliate site. We are working more than 10 months backlink=6k+ some keyword position 1st page or 2nd page still up-downing the position. We hasn't enough commission from affiliate.

Have any tips & tricks, that would be very help for me.

Advanced thanks

Jenifer1420

Yellow Belt
Hey kristen brown, I am also fix that problem. If you are able to solve this problem please knock me. It will be very help for me. Thank you so much advance.

safracatz

Hi guys
I am also facing the same issue, I am creating more backlinks but the keyword is not ranking please suggest any strategy

We can rank keywords based on your competitors. To increase more traffic click this link for more info -Neil Patel blog for how to rank for multiple keywords

arindam

Keyword ranking is the position in the search result by searching specific keyword on search engine. Page rank is based on quality content and back links. Back links are Links pointing to your website from another website. The more back links you have the higher your PR will be. I think social bookmarking, blog posting, classified, forum post, social sharing is best.