Help Me/Question Keyword Research Tool For Search Engine Other Than Google

Vinaya

If you are optimizing mainly for Google, Google Keyword Planner Tool is best tool. However, this keyword tool is mainly focused on Google, thus it will not give date on related to Yahoo, Bing, or Baidu, the Chinese search engine. Please suggest a keyword tool that covers all search engines.

RADHESHYAM GUPTA

White Belt
There are lots of keyword research tool for search engine other than Google but some are paid and some are free.

Some Free Keyword research tool:-
  • Word stream keyword tool
  • Search term/ query reports.
  • SEO book keyword tool.
  • Ubersuggest.
  • Keyword eye
Some paid keyword research tool:-

• Keyword discovery
  • SEMrush
  • MOZ keyword analysis
  • Keyword spy
  • Keyword eye
  • Long tail pro

Manish Mishra

Content Writer
Bing webmaster tools also offers to research and find keywords for your website. Each search engine has different tactics and techniques to be followed to guidelines webmasters for an adequate set of keywords one should have.

For having good keywords you need to finalize before giving try to few of the other resources than to Google.

randiv

i think SEO book keyword tool, keywordtool[dot]io and MOZ keyword analysis are very informative.

webee

Ninja search - combination tool, this tool will links to google also, so it is the leading keyword finder now a days, and net majesticSEO, and SEO Books - Keyboard Tools, UberSuggest and KeywordSpy are the top most tools other than Google keyword planner.

Nadeem Akhtar

There are many tools are available on internet but i would recommend to you which is given below .

keywordtool.io
wordstream
serps
tools.seobook
UbberSuggest
KeywordPlanner
keyword.io
SEMRUSH
KwFinder