Keywords

Status
Not open for further replies.

titly555

Yellow Belt
I think its depends on page content. I used 2 keyword in 500 words content. I think it is better for a website.

santoshvouch45

White Belt
Google adword is best tool for keyword research. 3-5 keywords are necessary for
any page of site. we prepare according search volume and competition.

L

logo32design

Its depend on your page, if your page is so good then you can use 3 or 4 keywords.

JimmDavis

White Belt
3 to 4 keywords are enough for targeting each page. then only we easily to bring up the keywords on top position.

I

ian_d

Hi,

I think it's depend on the information of your web page content. If your web page providing a large information on 2-3 different topic. Then you can use those 2-3 keywords as your page title.

Kindest

J

jessimartin

Search engines use keywords when they include your website in their search results. Keywords can make or break your search engine ranking. Adding keywords to the content of your website can improve its ranking, but overusing them can cause your site to be banned for spamming.When identifying keywords, select words and phrases in the content of your website that someone is most likely to use when searching for your online business or website.

sachin121

White Belt
(1) An index entry that identifies a specific record or document. (2) A word used by a search enginein its search for relevant Web pages.

davethompson

Yellow Belt
you can add many keywords as per your requirement and target traffic, just optimize it in the content but it has to look natural.

sachin121

White Belt
Keywords are the essence of search engine optimization. Think of them as ID Cards, that tell the searchers and the search engines what your web page is about.

jamegriffin

Yellow Belt
Your SEO keywords are the key words and phrases in your web content that make it possible for people to find your site via search engines.

Status
Not open for further replies.