My 2 Cents Learn C# Programming

Prasoon Arora

White Belt
It is always good to learn programming languages. The C# language is intended to be a simple, modern, general-purpose, object oriented programming language. It comes with more practice.C# is designed for Common Language Infrastructure (CLI), which consists of the executable code and runtime environment that allows use of various high-level languages on different computer platforms and architectures.

Swati Mishra

Content Writer
C# also called C-sharp object oriented programming language.C# is based on C++ and C# contains the feature of java. C# is run on the .NET frame work.
Encapsulate method signature called delegates in C# language.

steve taylor

White Belt
I do not learn C# language because it is not in my graduation syllabus. I learn some core programming languages and web scripting languages. now I am planning to learn some mobile app development programming languages Like windows android and ios . Then I learn C# language.

krishatg

Content Writer
It is not much difficult language basically only the add on features to C++ only . Do learn it with dot net. Generally it is used as a front end of applications develop using dot net. If one knows the C++ then it is very simple language to learn for him.

neckozenica

hi ,

I just start to learn C#... I have some PDF book and I watch youtube videos....
I hope I will soon be able to create simple applications ...
I have experience from PHP and Visual Basic and C # has so far been excellent ....
Some advice?