Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My 2 Cents Learn C# Programming

Discussion in 'C# Programming' started by Prasoon Arora, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Prasoon Arora

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +24 / -0
    It is always good to learn programming languages. The C# language is intended to be a simple, modern, general-purpose, object oriented programming language. It comes with more practice.C# is designed for Common Language Infrastructure (CLI), which consists of the executable code and runtime environment that allows use of various high-level languages on different computer platforms and architectures.

2. Swati Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +105 / -0
    C# also called C-sharp object oriented programming language.C# is based on C++ and C# contains the feature of java. C# is run on the .NET frame work.
    Encapsulate method signature called delegates in C# language.

3. steve taylor

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +25 / -0
    I do not learn C# language because it is not in my graduation syllabus. I learn some core programming languages and web scripting languages. now I am planning to learn some mobile app development programming languages Like windows android and ios . Then I learn C# language.

4. krishatg

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +14 / -0
    It is not much difficult language basically only the add on features to C++ only . Do learn it with dot net. Generally it is used as a front end of applications develop using dot net. If one knows the C++ then it is very simple language to learn for him.

5. neckozenica

neckozenica New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    hi ,

I just start to learn C#... I have some PDF book and I watch youtube videos....
    I hope I will soon be able to create simple applications ...
    I have experience from PHP and Visual Basic and C # has so far been excellent ....
    Some advice?