Learning how to link build

Status
Not open for further replies.

scfc16

Yellow Belt
Hi ,

I have figured out the basics now I want to learn the complicated stuff, how do I manage to build links and include graphics in them . Is it possible to teach myself with the right software??

Can anyone recommend a software ???

TryUsOut

Yellow Belt
What kind of graphics are you referring to? I think it would be best to check out the FAQ or TOS of the site where you would build your links to see if they would allow such.

Rocky

Banned
I think it will be very useful for you.
Google calls its importance-scoring system "PageRank," and it's been a fundamental building block of Google's ranking algorithm since day one. Tactically improving the PageRank — or, more generically, your "link gain" across all the major engines — of your homepage and of key internal pages of your site is critical to being well-ranked and thus getting traffic.
Links are the currency of the Web, so it is important to have a plan in place to improve the number and quality of the links to your site from the outside. That is the idea behind link building.
Link building can be approached a number of ways. You can, for example:

1) Garner links from vendors, clients, business partners

2) Garner links from other related sites

3) Garner links through general directory entries, like Yahoo

4) Garner links through specific directory entries, like a marketing services directory if you are a marketing consultancy

5) Sponsor organizations and get acknowledgement through a link from their Web sites

6) Create content and syndicate through RSS so that other sites will post the content contained within your RSS feed on their sites with a link back to your site.

Status
Not open for further replies.