Learning Php myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kruzzen

I am soon developing my own Php/MySQL powered bulletin board software and I was wondering are there any good sites to better knowledge myself on Php and MySQL?

Shawn
AdminQuest.com - Forum Administrator Resources & Community.

bobdavid00

White Belt
Php would be much easier than Java and certainly a breeze compared to C++. here are numerous resources for PHP ; get a good book , like : PHP in Easy Steps.

RomanKates

White Belt
I think php is pretty easy to learn, as there are many online tutorial websites out there.
with some patience and programming practices, you will be able to learn it.

P

premiumscripts

Get a book, read the php.net documentation. Once you understand these concepts, buy a php security book to help you write more secure code, and look into some php frameworks like codeigniter/yii/cakephp to speed up your development time.

H

htt5001

try to download a file named php manual from php.net. It's the best "book" about PHP. Or, please visit php247.info :D

Last edited by a moderator:

rakesh00712

White Belt
yes php can be completed in few days if your dedication is good becoz as the php has only one important part which its in built functions....

taspocahon

White Belt
I dare to say that php language is more simple than any other entry, usually one week two weeks to write a simple guestbook. Learn php ground each condition first, and hit the code, the code hard to play, buy a book, ...

F

fiverivers

Download Ebooks for Php. There are lots of books available in the internet you will learn there easily and in the detail.

High-ai

White Belt
Good for you, I recommend phptherightway.com for some good practices, and basically just jumping in. You will have php.net at your fingertips the whole time, and whenever you run into a problem you'll check for the solution on php.net and after a while you'll know everything by heart.

dwone

Yellow Belt
Maybe this could help you: net . tutsplus . com/tutorials/php/the-best-way-to-learn-php/

I have used this site to learn php and it worked for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.