Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My 2 Cents Lets See How The Latest Technology Can Help To Beggars

Discussion in 'Gadgets, Mobiles and Technology' started by sunshine, Feb 20, 2016.

1. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    1. Amazing Video – Lets See How the Latest Technology Can Help to Beggars

2. Expected Future's Transportation - Video

Unassuming but continuous innovation is expected in developed countries near about 2020 in relation to inland transport, gateways and transit traffic; it our expected future.

2. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    I don't think all the people are going to use that technology, in these world Asian country Prime ministers don't have brains that's why we see a lot of poor people begging on roads.

You know scammers that who work for government by taking a bribe, but still they are called Officers, why not they are called as scammers?

Every Govt should offer something to these poor people by removing some wages form Govt employees.

Thanks for sharing as I never heard about such technology Gadget.

3. Manish Mishra

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +159 / -0
    If the technology helps the poor then it should be appreciable. I believe, more and more people come and join their hands to start such platform where we can develop a few modern way to help poor and beggars around the globe.

The god has given much to rich and less to poor just to balance each other by helping hands. A rich gives to poor get him shower of blessing from the god above for his good deeds.

4. sunshine

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +128 / -0
    Actually everybody have right to use latest technologies even poor or rich. In our area all have cell phones, almost android touch phone and even poor people have too. If a beggar can buy and enjoy with latest android phone (which almost has cheap prices in our country) so no issues. :) ;)

5. Zirkon Kalti

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +120 / -0
    The government should set up an area with free computer and wifi to use so that the poorest of the people also get to learn how to make money online.