Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Selling Likesplanet.co (fully Automated) (600+ Uniques/day)

Discussion in 'Websites Marketplace' started by Najeeb Malik, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Najeeb Malik

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    2 Word - GoDaddy PREMIUM domain
    --------------------------------------------------

***FULLY AUTOMATED*** website on the most easy domain with over 1500 Global Searches on the internet

And following features which you will not find in any other social exchange site:
    1. Facebook Page Likes
    2. Facebook Photo Likes
    3. Facebook Album Likes
    4. Facebook Post Likes
    5. YouTube Views
    6. YouTube Likes
    7. YouTube Dislikes
    8. YouTube Channel Subscribers
    9. Instagram Followers
    10. Instagram Profile Followers
    11. Instagram Photo Likes
    12. ReverbNation Fans
    13. Twitter Followers
    14. Twitter Tweets
    15. LinkedIn Shares
    16. Google Plus Votes
    17. Website Traffic/Alexa Booster
    18. Paid To Do Jobs - Micro Jobs

2. Zak

Zak
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +29 / -0
    Looks good, does the automation work or has any bugs?
    Do you have any revenue/profit and proofs?
    How much for the site?

3. Najeeb Malik

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Please find my answers to your questions/queries correspondingly, below:
    1. Everything else works 100% fine. Except adding coins (signup bonus) to a new user account - that means I need to add coins when a new user signs up. And after adding coins, I just send them an email with a welcome note in it as well, so that they can come to know about it. It takes hardly 1 minute to do so.
    2. It's a newly established website, hence, not generating any revenue. However, I do have Google Analytics reports with me. I could have kept it with me but due to need of funding my other projects I am selling it off.
    3. My asking price is: $2000. However, I am open for negotiations.

4. Webmasterserve

Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +77 / -0
    Good concept for microjobs, but there are many readymade scripts for this isn't it? Which script are you using on this site?
    The price seems too high for a turnkey start up site. Correct me if I am wrong.

5. Najeeb Malik

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi Solmak, thank you for the appreciation. You are correct saying there are many readymade scripts for Microjobs. However, the fact is this is a custom built code and you will not find all the (restated below) features at one place :)

Some people may find it overpriced, but that is only an asking price. And I am open for negotiations.
    1. Facebook Page Likes
    2. Facebook Photo Likes
    3. Facebook Album Likes
    4. Facebook Post Likes
    5. YouTube Views
    6. YouTube Likes
    7. YouTube Dislikes
    8. YouTube Channel Subscribers
    9. Instagram Followers
    10. Instagram Profile Followers
    11. Instagram Photo Likes
    12. ReverbNation Fans
    13. Twitter Followers
    14. Twitter Tweets
    15. LinkedIn Shares
    16. Google Plus Votes
    17. Website Traffic/Alexa Booster
    18. Paid To Do Jobs - Micro Jobs

6. challengewriter

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +67 / -0
    Will actually help the business? Since the owner will be paying for likes, followers, subscribers and what not? The people won't be actually interested in the content of the site, which is what actually makes a business if there is real feedback from the business users.

7. Najeeb Malik

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Hi ChallengeWrtier. It of course help businesses as well - business owners who are willing to get 100% real likes, followers, website traffic and or etc. actually put their sites on these sort of platforms to help them avoid buying social services. This means - website and/or page owners who signup with LikesPlanet.CO get all the aforementioned services for free.

Rest, the owner of the LikesPlanet.CO does not have to pay a single dime to provide anything to the users. For more detailed help on how this platform works, I would recommend you clicking on 'How It Works?' section on the site.