Help Me/Question Limit Of Hashtags

In Facebook:
Posts with 1 or 2 hashtags averaged 593 interactions

In Twitter:
Two hashtags appear to be the max. When you use more than two hashtags, your engagement actually drops

In Instagram:
maximum 30 tags

In LinkedIn:
no limits to the number of hashtags

In G Plus:
Max 5

In Pinterest:
20 hashtags per Pin

RH-Calvin

Red Belt
Currently, there is a work around that allows you to add more than the maximum of 30 tags. If you do it correctly you can add up to 60 hashtags per photo / video. It involves posting 30 hashtags to your comments section, and another 30 to your original caption.

John - Smith

Blue Belt
Can you please provide a source where these limitations are mentioned? :)
or they are not mentioned anywhere but you shared your experience?

In Facebook:
Posts with 1 or 2 hashtags averaged 593 interactions

In Twitter:
Two hashtags appear to be the max. When you use more than two hashtags, your engagement actually drops

In Instagram:
maximum 30 tags

In LinkedIn:
no limits to the number of hashtags

In G Plus:
Max 5

In Pinterest:
20 hashtags per Pin

Pay stubs online

Tech2Globe

Hello,

Nowadays hashtags are matters only in instagram and twitter. If i talk about instagram then you can add 30 hash tags in instagram but your hashtags should be post correctly(valuable). If you do it correctly then you can add 60 hashtags. But that doesnt mean you have to max out every post.

In twitter you can add only 2 hashtags there is not any restriction but when you use more than two hashtags, your engagement actually drops by an average of 17 percent.

Hope this will help you.

JoonC

There is no limit of posting hashtags in your post except twitter and instagram

In twitter you can use only 2 tags else your ranking get down and In Instagram ou can give 30 hashtags

RevenueLab

Last time I posted 15 tags on instagram but it uploaded with absolutely no caption. Next time I deleted 5 tags and then it went good.
Sometimes IG has bags or something like that

Shiki

Also, Instagram is likely to remove all of your tags from the photo if it looks spammy. Let's be honest, a comment full of tags doesn't look relevant and my best guess is that it's Instagrams has a strategy to "keep it clean" more or less. On an additional note, I'd personally keep your tags down to 10 focused and relevant tags to remain on the safe side because this practice of loading up comments and posts with tags is probably going to get nixed at some point if history has clued us in on what's ahead... it's likely the days of maxed out tagging for the sake of getting to 30 are coming to an end.