Hiring with Trade Link Exchange Campaign & Link Request Letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
Hi Everyone,

We are looking for link exchange partners for our companies website on one of these topics: Furniture, Giftware, Garden Centre, Wholesale, Wholesaler, Distributor & Supplier.

I have an student here with us on a work placement for three months who is running the campaign under supervision.

The following is our campaign letter, the link info section gets changed dependant on the targeted topic from above. This is the giftware one:
(I have included the email this is not spam footer so you can see exactally what gets sent!)

SUBJECT: Quality Link Offer

Hello, my name is Carline and I just visited your website at http://www.webmasterserve.com/

A link to your website may be placed on our website worldwidetrading.co.uk in exchange for a return link from your website. This is a quality website that will be well ranked on the major search engines.

As you may be aware, this is good for both websites as it helps with both websites' search engine rankings.

Just so you know, this is a one-time mailing sent by a person (me!) who has visited your website - I never use software for this and you are not on any list. I am contacting you like this because we can help each other.

To go ahead with this exchange please upload our link information below to your website, then reply to the email address below to say where you have uploaded it. You will then be contacted again about your return link.

To exchange links, please reply to carline@worldwidetrading.co.uk if you would like your return link presenting in a particular way please include this information in your email).

This email is part of an on-going strategy by Worldwide Trading to enable us to achieve top 10 placements on Google, Yahoo, MSN, using our chosen search terms.

Note: Please set up the link as requested below (Thanks).

Link Info:

Link Text (The clickable part of the link): Giftware Supplier

Description: Giftware Supplier of handmade fairtrade products.

URL:

Link Info as HTML:

<!-- begin html -->
<A href="http://worldwidetrading.co.uk/">Giftware Supplier</a>
<br />
Giftware Supplier of handmade fairtrade products.
<!-- end html -->

Thanks in anticipation for the link.

Best Regards
Carline Jeanne
Link Campaign Administrator

Worldwide Trading
Langdons Business Park,
Oil Mill Lane
Exeter
Devon
EX5 1DR
England
United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)1392 877770
Fax: +44 (0)1392 879170
My Email: carline@worldwidetrading.co.uk
Website For This Promotion: http://worldwidetrading.co.uk/

PLEASE NOTE: This email is not spam, it was manually sent by an individual their sole purpose being to introduce ourselves to you with no obligation on your part, your email address was found to be publicly available on your website and it has not been added to any list. We consider this to be a polite way to contact you and apologise sincerely if you have been inconvenienced in any way. Whilst this is the only email you will receive from me, and I again confirm you are not on a list of any kind with us, I am legally obliged to offer an ‘opt-out’ from future mailings from me; should you wish to exercise this right, please reply with “opt-out” in the subject field.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

richee

Repair

Hi, dear

Your letter format is good. I am sure it is accepted by the Google webmaster.

Below is my structure of letter which I use for link exchange .

We are not spammers and are against spamming of any kind. We are sending this mail with sole intention of link exchange for mutual benefit. To see your options on how you can respond to this email, read below

Dear Sir,

As a part of an ongoing campaign to increase the Link Popularity of our web site I am looking for some related web sites like yours to exchange links with. I would like to request you consider linking to our site. In exchange, we will link back to your site. Please add our site to a page with a page rank of at least 2.

Details of my site are as follows:

Title - iPhone Repair
URL -
Desc - iphone Repair Help includes Solving your Problems related to faceplate, digitizer and installation. iphone Repair Help, iphone Repair, Replacement Repair, iPhone Screen Replacement, iphone Replacement Repair, mobile repair, cell phone repair, repair computer, parts repair, iPod Repair, iPhone Screen Repair, iPod Screen Repair, Mac Repair, iPod Parts, iPod Battery Upgrades and much more.

=========================================================================================================

And we will post all your links on...

techrestore
macbook-repair
macbook-pro-repair
apple-macbook-pro-repair
apple-ipod-repair
macbook-screen-repair
apple-macbook-screen-repair
apple-lcd-screen-repair
ibook-repair
macbookscreenrepair
powerbookscreenrepair
powerbook-repair
iphonerepairhelp
psprepairhelp
ipod-repair-help
iphone-repair-help
PS3DriveRepair
PSP-Repair-Help
brickedpsp
partsforpsp
crystaltechesolutions.wordpress
crystaltechesolutions.blogspot

When our link is up, please let me know. We will add your links instantly.

Also, please forward me the Link Text/Description to be used while placing your links at this site.

Thanks
With warm Regards:
Riya1984
SEO Link Manager

Call-Us
1-888-64-RESTORE 1-888-647-3786

Webmasterserve

Staff member
Administrator
Richee,
Your letter template is good too but why do you assume the person who got the email is a "sir" would it not be safer to say "Dear Sir/Madam" ?

H

hridyagati

Would you like to trade link with our site

Hi
I am having a Web Design Company... Would you like to trade link with us

Hridyagati

Status
Not open for further replies.