Link exchange with finance and accounting website

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

ooen

I manage finance and accounting website. It launched a week before the last PR update, so PR still shows 0, but it has some back links. The website should get some PR on the next PR update. I'd like to exchange links with other finance and accounting websites. The following is the link information:

Title: Personal Finance

Description: eFinancialDistrict hosts discussion forums on personal finance. eFinancialDistrict also hosts search directory of finance and accounting websites.

URL: forum.efinancialdistrict.com

Please contact me if anyone's interested in link exchange. Please PM me or post a message here.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

myshtern

Yellow Belt
I have an automotive website, but getting links from everyone right now.
If you like, we can trade links.

discreteautos.net

O

ooen

myshtern said:
I have an automotive website, but getting links from everyone right now.
If you like, we can trade links.

discreteautos.net/
I'd like to create themed link structure, i.e., link out to relevant pages. I'd like to link to this page discreteautos.net/buyingadvice/ for this reason, naming it like "Auto Finance Information". Does that work for you?

N

Nancy

Will you be my link partner for finance related sites?

Hi,

This is Nancy Wilson, a webmaster of some quality financial websites having good internet presence and traffic. As I found your website is relevant to my one, I'd like to have you as my link partner. I'm ready to give you some healthy links (both text and banner) from content pages of my websites.

So if you are interested for then feel free to contact me at via pm with your website link details.

I am available in gtalk also.

Looking forward to your quick reply.

Have a nice day. :)

Regards,

Nancy
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.