Help Me/Question Linux Vps Account + Ddos Protection?

Keywebo

I wanna choose the right web host with Linux VPS account + DDos protection.
Here are my requirements: 45 gbs of disk space, linux, cpanel, 2600 gbs of bandwidth.
I've search this web host out: INSIGHT WEB HOSTING
Any info on the quality of their services? Any experience?
What hosting provider would be better for me? Why?

How long has the web host been in business? Have they changed management/ ownership in that time or, more importantly, recently?

Gensol

I'm happy to deal with hostforweb.com web host and can highly recommend it to other webmasters.
Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.

Highly recommended.

dHSdrock

Nice Linux VPS hosting accounts offered by Liquidweb.com , Hostnamaste.com and Exmasters.com
Easy setup in control panel as well, and an excellent price. Compare their hosting deals and choose the best one for your specifications.

Gob_lin

Use VPS from legionbox.com and DDoS protection from ddos-guard.net.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Sweqor

As an alternative, can recommend you to consider Cloudarion.com servers in Switzerland, Germany, USA and Russia.
What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.

Jostik

Have a look at VPS account from libertyvps.net and DDoS protection from ddos-guard.net - that will be the best options for you.
Can assure you.

Monica Chortle

Yellow Belt
I'm happy to deal with hostforweb.com web host and can highly recommend it to other webmasters.
Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.

Highly recommended.
Thank you so much for sharing your valuable reply.

RockFord

Can draw your attention to Libertyvps.net , Liquidweb.com and Rockhoster.com and their feature-packed VPS hosting solutions.
So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.
Compare their hosting deals and choose the best one.

Jenifer1420

Yellow Belt
I continually explore for a number of things: dependableness, Support/Knowledge, value - you get what you get very.

Monica Chortle

Yellow Belt
Can draw your attention to Libertyvps.net , Liquidweb.com and Rockhoster.com and their feature-packed VPS hosting solutions.
So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.
Compare their hosting deals and choose the best one.
I think Rockhoster is the best option for all.

GrommGram

Yellow Belt
You may use VPS deals from time-tested companies: QHoster.com (VIPUSERSALE) and Legionbox.com.
Straight up. Fairly priced. Knowledgeable.Professional. Thorough. Diligent.

Anju07

Linux VPS hosting with DDoS protection from eWebGuru should be best for you. eWebGuru offer best customer support for all server level and other applications level issues whenever required for 24x7x365, through various means like mail, telephone and raising support tickets. ultimate server uptime.