My 2 Cents List of blogs that allows guest posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evgeniy

Yellow Belt
Guest posting is a great way to bring more traffic to own website and also is very popular link building technic. After launching Google Penguin algorithm many webmasters start to get backlinks very carefully. If website has only unique content, content links cannot be regarded as buying links as opposed to footer and blogroll links.

Here are some popular blogs that allows guest posting:

problogger.net PR6 AR 2248
shoutmeloud.com PR4 AR 3600
betterbloggingforbloggers.com PR3 AR 381462
blogussion.com - PR5 AR 14475
myblog2day.com PR3 AR 33715
bloggodown.com PR3 AR 28456
smartbloggerz.com PR4 AR 22643
favouritehobbies.com PR 3 AR 212676
latesttechnologyupdates.com PR 4 AR 9114

Please share your list of guest post blogs

Last edited:

gullsinn

Yellow Belt
usually Blog owners set up a page named (write for us) for guest blogging offers
Google:- inurl:- “write for us” generate the list.
in past i did that task for one of my client and i collected more then 1000 blogs within 24 hours

londonseo

Yellow Belt
Thanks for the list of sites. But I had noticed that there are sites which charges for Guest posting like $10 and etc. Are these sites too charging or it is FREE?

Hayfase

White Belt
I have visited blogussion.com and tried to find where are the external links for which guest bloggers are fighting but couldn't find them. So what are the real benefits of guest bloggers on this website for example?

TaylorWhite

Yellow Belt
It is amazing work and all the list is relevant. I like guest blogging as we know that it is important for improving the business rankings and also for sharing your views on blog to get information and the basic purpose of blogs is to get advertisement.

jhony117

Yellow Belt
I appreciate of your sharing. And if you want more blogs so you can make query on Google. And you can find more blogs that allow you guest posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.