Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

My Experience Listwire: A Free Email Autoresponder

Discussion in 'Other Email Marketing Products and Services' started by cheezcarls, Dec 27, 2015.

1. cheezcarls

cheezcarls It's Game Time!
    Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +162 / -0
    Hi guys!

I don't know if you are familiar with Listwire? I have an experience in using them since I cannot afford to pay every month on Aweber. I joined Listwire around 6 years ago, and I think they are going strong and smooth. I have tested few campaigns with Listwire, but so far they do have limited features. The best feature that I had with Listwire, is the unlimited subscriber feature. The limits that Listwire had is that you can only create up to 12 campaigns and a Listwire logo should be present for every opt-in form you display.

What do you guys think about Listwire? Any experiences on your part?