Look what the cat's dragged in!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CPLTD

Hi All,

I'd like to take this opportunity to say Hi to all the folks on this (very impressive!) forum. I look forward to getting to know you and your various ventures a little better in the future.

My name is Joe, I am the BDM at Computer Products Ltd.. we offer a fantastic service to our customers in the small business/commercial and educational sector...if you dont believe me (lets face it..most salesfolk have been known to talk rubbish) check the testimonials on our website at www.c-p-ltd.com

Im very quick to add that C.P ltd is not a sales company, not in the usual sense.

We've all been there (myself included) You're rushed off your feet, the phone rings...and its another mundane call from a pushy/uninformed 'salesperson' that serves as nothing more than a waste of your time.

Not C.P...We are a relatively small company, however our account managers all have a minimum of 5 years experience in the I.T sector. We dont rely on annoying canvas calls or e-shots or any other method of gaining new customers other than making our presence felt on forums such as this, and offering sound advice when asked for it.

So if you have any quesions about us or our company please feel free to ask...we won't give you the lergy!.

Many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.