Looking for hosting site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rhonda Taylor

Hi, I want to get my site hosted easily, quickly and at cheap price? If anybody knows any such hosting site, please let me know.

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
Hi, I want to get my site hosted easily, quickly and at cheap price? If anybody knows any such hosting site, please let me know.
Persoanlly I am using krystal.co.uk and would highly recommend them. They are always on the ball and actually answer the phone if you have a problem. There pricing is very competetive too.

DevonWebsites

Yellow Belt
I have a couple of tips when picking a webhost.

I am based in the UK and have used a web host before in the USA. I ran into a problem with the maintenance cycle the support technicians used. They used to take the servers down for maintenance in the middle of the night on fridays to install security updates and do general maintenance. This was fine in principal but 3am where the servers were was 10am where I was and was one of my busy periods on the site. I think it is best to get a web host who is where you are geographically. That was when you have a problem at 9am it isnt 2am for the support guys.

Mirror7

White Belt
I use ahosting.biz shared plan, I'm quite satisfied with their services. The average response time for tickets is 3-10 minutes, I think that's fairly good.

Status
Not open for further replies.