Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Looking For Link Exchange

Discussion in 'Link Sales and Exchange' started by eyeshiv, Apr 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eyeshiv

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    I have created a banner advertisement page in my website. Looking for link exchange who can add my link there website. in return i will add there link on my website

thanks.

2. jamegriffin

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    123 Exchange Links helps you find quality link exchange partners which increases traffic and improves a websites link popularity with search engines.

3. Muhammad Rizwan

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +65 / -0
    Link Exchange is a good method to increase traffic of a website. However, it should only be done with legit websites. If you do link exchange with spammy websites, search engines will think your site is spammy too. Therefore, you will not get benefit from it anymore.

Try to find quality sites and then try to exchange links with them. It will help you in ranking and in gaining more traffic for your site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.