Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Looking For Someone To Study With!! Learning Html Css

Discussion in 'HTML Coding' started by edwards.derek09, Mar 11, 2016.

1. edwards.derek09

edwards.derek09 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I'm getting into programming and looking for someone to learn with! I'm about 50% knowledgeable in html and CSS. Please let me know if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    Hi
    Welcome to the forums, You have said that started already so did you used any sites for learning? Feel free to ask any questions here also install some plugins for chrome in order to edit codes for CSS.

3. edwards.derek09

edwards.derek09 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I recently used Codecademy for HTML and CSS. What plugins do you recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. bharath

Staff Member Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +54 / -0
    It's good to see that you learn't something, do you like to become fully CSS coder? Do you interested in any of these editors?
    30 best Google Chrome extensions
    There are many more plugins, but try with the one you want to use it. Let us know if you need any further help. CSS is easy to learn that can take upto15 days to become expert in it.

If you are trying to build a webpage then please post here if you need help on the project.