Welcome to WebmasterServe!

FREE TO JOIN! Join us now to engage in informative and friendly discussions about Webmastering, SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing, Programming, Graphic Design, Online Jobs and more. What are you waiting for? Ready to join our friendly community? It takes just one minute to register.

Dismiss Notice

Join WebmasterServe Forums 
Join the discussion! Have a better idea or an opinion? It takes just one minute to register Click Here to Join

Help Me/Question Looking For The Best Web Host In The Usa

Discussion in 'General Web Hosting Discussions' started by Keywebo, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Keywebo

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Looking for the best web host in the Usa!
    Any info on Kvchosting.net , Liquidweb.com and Legionbox.com pricing and their server stability?
    Need over 100 gbs of HD + 3 TB of Bandwidth, Linux
    What can you say about their customer support, features, scripts they support ?

2. Gensol

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    For me, kvchosting.net website hosting deals look really nice. Great tools, easy to use with intuitive video training available. Highly recommended.

3. dHSdrock

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    I am very pleased with Legionbox.com web host. They have been totally cooperative and helpful and have put up with my huge learning curve!

4. Gob_lin

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Best hosts are hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
    The prices are great and they also offer many services to help you if you lack the expertise to complete a job.

5. Sweqor

White Belt

Ratings:
    +2 / -0
    The things I like about kvchosting.net hosting service are: full of available scripts, 99.9% uptime, fast servers host. recommended 100%.

6. Jenifer1420

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    NewI am more than happy with Legionbox.com net host. they need been whole cooperative and useful and have place up with my vast learning curve!

7. Jostik

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    KVChosting.net and hostingsource.com are the best hosts in the USA.
    I have been with them and any issues have always been met in a timely and efficient manner and resolved quickly.
    Great price and great service. Easy to use software.

8. Jenifer1420

White Belt

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Best hosts square measure hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net. The prices square measure nice and that they conjointly supply several services to assist you if you lack the experience to finish employment.

9. RockFord

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    So it took over 3 weeks to find the most reliable web host on the net, it is kvchosting.net without any doubt. I was a bit hesitant, but after reading customer hosting reviews, I gave them a try. Their sales rep was responsive, I told him my requirements and he offered me the best hosting fit for my needs.

10. Monica Chortle

Yellow Belt

Ratings:
    +4 / -0
    I think kvchosting VPS provider is the best more than other's.

11. GrommGram

White Belt

Ratings:
    +1 / -0
    Use VPS deals from time-tested companies - kvchosting.net and hosting.uk.
    They know what they're doing and they're nice about it when you don't have a clue.